SICCMADE RAFFLE .. WIN CASH AND PRIZEZ....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
lynch don't back a molestor, you don't see him on the news, sayin' he was right.. that's the closest thing to a brother lynch ever had in his life, now what would u do.. sicx wasn't right for that, everybody in their right mind knows that, but you can't hate a mufucka for the mistakes they make .. we aint god. all you can do is realize , your boy made a mistake, and he's paying for it, i bet none a ya'll know why he became like that, and i bet you i have a good idea, so i don't judge him..when somebody close to you make's a bad judgement like that, if you were ever a real friend to that person, you stand by their side as help out , and that doesn't mean you believe in their views on what they did..that don't mean do it with them, that means help him, let him know you still have people that care about you, you still have the capability of changing for the best although your in prison for 3 lives. don't take your life donh't end it .shit like that.... u know..
zigg

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
look at all these rumors....!!

straight from my mouth, any body can vouge for me too, out of all the 15 members,and staff of siccmade, out of every one of lynch's homies, that he ever had in his life, i aint never fucked any of his homies, and if i was a dirty bitch like that, best believe, i got too much respect for myself, and too much of an image, to be lett'n any mutha fucka run a train on me, i thought u knew, i'm zigg zagg..lol...
that just aint me..!!
zigg

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
oh 1 more thing, i'm an organized individual, as well as my mngr., saucy, aint nobody gonna get jacked, every body who sends in the cash will get their ticket, and guarenteed one of ya'll will walk away wit a cool prize, now if u don't believe in my idea, it's a good thing i aint your bidness patna.. but i'm a legit chick, and i can say the same for my peoples, but this was my ides, i wanted a contest, i had some extra cash, lynch is holdin it for me, and i'm ready to present it to the winner, so play or not..but i won't jack nobody. i love my fanz.
zagg

Aug 23, 2002
@Zagg n Loki

I can see where you wanna stand behind ya boy because obviously he's sick and thanx for speakin on it personally, i aint been on here in awhile, so i mighta missed if you did before. But besides the people who may feel siccmade is shady business-wise, can you understand where people are sincerly disturbed by the situation. I can feel that yall mighta not known what was going on, but I still strongly believe that if any albums are made in the future that something should go to a abuse crisis center of some sort. Just the good karmic thing to do ya know? but fuck it, it's Just my opinion that can disappear with a click of a mouse..

Sep 29, 2002
^^^on some things i agree w/ you & i have no desire to see sicx profit
from the music game anymore. fuck it if it sounds cold-hearted. when
i have the ability to pay restitution to his little girls best believe i will. regardless, he needs rehabilitation, though i can honestly say i don't
know if i would show any mercy on anybody guilty of the same that
wasn't such a close friend of mine. (shit, we haven't talked in over 2
years, now. i don't think ANYBODY in siccmade has personally talked
to sicx in a loooong time.) but i know he's suffering & i know he was
a victim himself. & that's where it gets complicated, where it get's REAL. where the hollywood version so many want to speak on ceases to exist.
it's a sad, cold, & permantly damaging thing that we have all had to go through w/ sicx. & everytime i speak on it in this forum i sware it's the
last time but it's a question that comes up again & again. so fuck it.
in truth, it's none of anybody's business & should be left alone.
FOR THE RECORD: there is not a DEERHUNTER record being worked on.
so kill that shit.

Oct 25, 2003
loki said:
^^^on some things i agree w/ you & i have no desire to see sicx profit
from the music game anymore. fuck it if it sounds cold-hearted. when
i have the ability to pay restitution to his little girls best believe i will. regardless, he needs rehabilitation, though i can honestly say i don't
know if i would show any mercy on anybody guilty of the same that
wasn't such a close friend of mine. (shit, we haven't talked in over 2
years, now. i don't think ANYBODY in siccmade has personally talked
to sicx in a loooong time.) but i know he's suffering & i know he was
a victim himself. & that's where it gets complicated, where it get's REAL. where the hollywood version so many want to speak on ceases to exist.
it's a sad, cold, & permantly damaging thing that we have all had to go through w/ sicx. & everytime i speak on it in this forum i sware it's the
last time but it's a question that comes up again & again. so fuck it.
in truth, it's none of anybody's business & should be left alone.
FOR THE RECORD: there is not a DEERHUNTER record being worked on.
so kill that shit.
very nice homie, some people cant let shit go, some fools dont got there own business so they gotta put they nose in other peoples shit :rolleyes:

Aug 25, 2003
loki said:
i'll 2nd that. but don't give epidemic & his ilk too much attention; they get off on that shit.

The only thing I get off on is watching Pedophiles pay restitution for their crimes. You all didnt think of his kids thats what Iam saying. If someone would have one that to my kids(I dont have any) I woul have blasted him in his fucking face..

AND THATS REAL TALK FOLKZZZZZZZZZ

Epidemic

Oct 25, 2003
Dr. Curien said:
The only thing I get off on is watching Pedophiles pay restitution for their crimes. You all didnt think of his kids thats what Iam saying. If someone would have one that to my kids(I dont have any) I woul have blasted him in his fucking face..

AND THATS REAL TALK FOLKZZZZZZZZZ

Epidemic

give it the fuck up already damn, get off siccmade's nuts, get a fucking life, nobody cares about whatever your bitch ass has to say, drop it, fuck

Sep 29, 2002
we have thought of his kids. we do everyday. you don't know shit. all i got for you, epidural, a hearty fuck you & a pistol-grip handshake. & thank god you don't have any kids...lord knows we don't need any more of your brand of bitter ingnorance around. stay impotent, aight?

May 2, 2002
I have a homey that talks shit just like Dr Curien. When backed into a corner, he makes no valid points and just starts blatant dissing.

You gotta be kidding me, if you're still gonna talk shit after all of your points were addressed, Dr Curien.

N

NOSTRIL KING

JR, I wouldn't have much a problem with siccmade as a label if there weren't so many blind followers dickriding LBI. My anti Lynch ravings are nothing if not a backlash to that.

Nothing out of the siccmade camp has even come close to the brialliance that was Loaded. I'm disappointed, frustrated, and my countless arguments with Loki and Sicx in the past are the contributing factors(they're all arrogant, big headed, stubborn and they all refuse to admit they've fallen off when they obviously have).

Aug 23, 2002
Loki, thanks for again addressing the issue. I very much respect that instead of letting rumors take control. n i feel you on some level. but i dont agree that a child that may be cali and whom ive never met is not any of my business. If it was your kid, or someones child i despised, id show the same concern. Silence and just "letting it go" is what keeps shit like that happening. In two yrs i might ask you how the victims are doing. Shit like that doesnt die and you dont have to tell me how real something is. Im aware thats why i ask questions.
Thank you for answering and addressing my concerns.

ps hello Pale Pimpo.=)
j