Shout out from AUS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Hey mates!! I got an interesting question!!! Do the rappers down under be spittin over didgeridoo beats cuz that would be sooo dope as fuck!!!
But reely tho??? Cuz I wanna know; I've been thinkin about that for a long time......

Mar 12, 2006
no shit ey sillc i used to live in hampton park now im up in endeavour hills...used 2 alwaiiz be kickin it in dandy yee they got some tight mcs...u heard of bias b though???he the dopest...i aint a very big fan of hilltop hoods n i honestly think bias is 50 times better than them....nonficktion....mad love bro...fosters sdells all over the world but no cunt drink it here.,..VB all fuckin day homie...i love that shit...

Aug 9, 2002
c_ddu_ridah3 said:
nonficktion....mad love bro...fosters sdells all over the world but no cunt drink it here.,..VB all fuckin day homie...i love that shit...
good lookin mayne. i was at this bat in Townsville wit some aboriginal broads and they was drinkin that cheap shit cause it was only $1.60. i was like fuck that shit! Bar Keep pass me the VB!