Shout out from AUS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2006
you can't speak on the sydney scene if your from melbourne, we got better rides :p

Faster cars & faster women

but yeah HSV's are crazy, nothing compared to a Maybach though..

Mar 12, 2006
afl is the shit lolz...i agree wit silcc on the fact that melbourne got better hip hop...no disrespect to the sydney scene but ive heard alot of hip hop from all over australia and to be honest not many artists out there can compare 2 the melbourne rappers...ayo silcc where boutz in melbourne you livin bro???

Mar 26, 2006
Not really man, both cities really aren't doing anything special, we both have some decent people on the mic, but Hilltop Hoods are doin it for Adelaide and have been for a while man, tbh I think they are the best we have right now.

NRL >>>> gayFL :p

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
c_ddu_ridah3 said:
afl is the shit lolz...i agree wit silcc on the fact that melbourne got better hip hop...no disrespect to the sydney scene but ive heard alot of hip hop from all over australia and to be honest not many artists out there can compare 2 the melbourne rappers...ayo silcc where boutz in melbourne you livin bro???

yeah i cant really get into aussie hip-hop at all and the accents fuck it up for me IMO but that aside the dopest underground hip-hop ive heard is comin out of dandy... more hip-hop heads up this end that know more of the history/roots

im Hallam/Narre Warren North dude... most of the time in dandy or chadstone @ work (footlocker) or jus scrapin the streets - H1PHOP (my uncles ride) & P1MPNU (mine)

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
G'DAY MATE. I LIKE TO DRINK A PINT OF BLOODY FOSTERS WHILE WATCHING A BLOODY KANGARRO PLAY THE DIJERRYDOO MATE.

na really fosters is one of my favourite beers. and i always kkeep it in the fridge. well you wouldnt want a warm beer would ya?

Mar 26, 2006
TheVille31 said:
welcome. hopefully you rep aus better than some of these chumps.
you are a fucken goose. You got owned in 3 threads already, I think the only person that needs to leave the siccness is you, come back when you get some knowledge.

Aug 9, 2002
Handsworth4Life said:
G'DAY MATE. I LIKE TO DRINK A PINT OF BLOODY FOSTERS WHILE WATCHING A BLOODY KANGARRO PLAY THE DIJERRYDOO MATE.

na really fosters is one of my favourite beers. and i always kkeep it in the fridge. well you wouldnt want a warm beer would ya?
FUCK FOSTERS. OUT THERE THAT'S AUSTRALIAN FOR PISS WATER! IT'S ALL ABOUT VB!

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
haha...

gotta give nonfiCKtion props for being up on his ''aussie/bogan'' tip...lol

ive been here for years and its all piss water to me... i rather have me a glass of Caribou or Alize

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Syko Sniper said:
you are a fucken goose. You got owned in 3 threads already, I think the only person that needs to leave the siccness is you, come back when you get some knowledge.
haha just stop following me bro and you wont see me "get owned" in any threads. Everytime i post your right behind me. Siccness stalker.

Mar 26, 2006
TheVille31 said:
haha just stop following me bro and you wont see me "get owned" in any threads. Everytime i post your right behind me. Siccness stalker.
who posted first in this thread ? you dumb shit.

you do the exact same thing you accuse me of and not just by calling me a stalker, as if thats supposed to offend me or something..

Feb 2, 2003
Smokin Aussie said:
INTRODUCING SMOKIN AUSSIE
What up!! Im from BRISBANE AUS I have been going to some pretty Awsome Gigs the Last 2 months
1st OUT LAWZ 2nd Ice Cube and then NAS!! 3 awsome HIP HOP Pionners in my mind Ice Cube & NAS in the same venue the ARENA Nite Club (BRIS) and They went OFF and OUTLAWZ at the DRINK Nite Club (Gold Coast) Hope to see more good USA talent soon!!
Peace out from BRIS VAGAS!!!!
PS. This might be a bit old school but do you know if DOVE SHACK is still Performing as a group or have they split up!!
Hey Cuz, i was at the Ice Cube concert in Brisvagas!! Shit was crazy!! When did Nas come down? Did he play anywhere else?

Peace

Sep 11, 2007
Nas!!

Nas was at The Arena As well Bro only about 2 weeks after Ice Cube
I was lucky to see him!! Cause only seen it in a magazine earlier that day!!
Both Cube And Nas went off!! But both nights I got blasted cause they dont put em on 4 ages and all you can do is DRINK!!:eyecross: