San Quinn's Next Album, "From A Boy To A Man"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
DopeBoyFresh said:
damn quinns dope but you ridin his dick a lil toooo hard homie, relax a lil
yeah man, called promoting. but of course you aint know about that. it's coo tho, "do your thizzle" and school yourself on how things work when artists got albums comin out, holla!

Apr 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
If you liked the last two, i promise you will like this one. This is going to be straight up San Quinn same as the last two, I Give you My Word and The Rock: Pressure Makes Diamonds. And if you haven't got one of those or neither, get to it cuz it is some coo ass feel good/ hype you up music

Jan 18, 2006
QUINN IS THAT NIGGA THAT BEEN HOLDEN IT DOWN FOR WAY TO LONG. FUCK A TREND, QUINN NEEDS TO BE HIMSELF. I HOPE IT AINT LIKE HIS LAST 2 ALBUMS CUZ HE NEEDS TO PUT IT DOWN HARDER.

Apr 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
T-Rip said:
QUINN IS THAT NIGGA THAT BEEN HOLDEN IT DOWN FOR WAY TO LONG. FUCK A TREND, QUINN NEEDS TO BE HIMSELF. I HOPE IT AINT LIKE HIS LAST 2 ALBUMS CUZ HE NEEDS TO PUT IT DOWN HARDER.
I don't know bout that one mayne, his last two albums were crackin. You know what you talkin bout? Did you hear his last two albums or do you just like that mainstream music cause he is the most original and dynamic artist out there now and he spits some real shit with some hard beats backin it. This shit will be hard as hell but you can't knock I Give You My Word or The Rock cause those albums hit like no other

Nov 19, 2005
SF TyTy said:
If you liked the last two, i promise you will like this one. This is going to be straight up San Quinn same as the last two, I Give you My Word and The Rock: Pressure Makes Diamonds. And if you haven't got one of those or neither, get to it cuz it is some coo ass feel good/ hype you up music
i think your wrong, From a boy to a man will be wayyyyyyyyyyy batter than the last 2 just watch. Quinn just keeps getting hotter

Jun 11, 2006
Quinn really workin out here in the bay - independent too.
He drops a legit full length last year, and a new LP in a few months. Not to mention Mob Gets Explosive, which I thought was a pretty damn good mixtape.
Everyone else tryna get snatched up by majors, which delays their releases, droppin EPs or mixtapes, or just being lazy in general. Quinn actually workin hard though it seems.
40 too. MGRC and this new one coming later this year..
2006 was a slow for the Bay..

Apr 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
BayBoss420 said:
so SF TyTy r u a promoter for quinn or done deal or sumtin
Yeah, but honestly i've loved Quinn's music since i was around ten. I remember the first cd's i got were Explosive Mode 1 and Hustle Continues and my cousins always played Mess and Quinn so i grew up with it