San Quinn's Next Album, "From A Boy To A Man"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
SAN QUINN'S NEXT ALBUM, "FROM A BOY TO A MAN"

This album will definitely be one of the sickest albums from The City's Real Mayor San Quinn. Quinn has always came with it on his projects and based on how successful "The Rock: Pressure Makes Diamonds" was, this upcoming album will be unbelievable. His latest single "Do Ya Thizzle" produced by Traxamillion hits hard, has great flows, and an extremely catchy hook that's hard to get out of your head; listen to it a few times and you'll be goin about your business singin' "Do Ya Thizzle, Do Ya Thizzle, Do Ya Thizzle". San Quinn is one of the most dynamic artists out there, being able to change it up from a deep slow song like "Look What I've Done For Them" to an uplifting sunny day in the city song like "Planet Fillmoe" and then hitting you with a club banger like "Do Ya Thizzle". Expect great things from San Quinn in the near future and be sure to get "From A Boy To A Man" when it hits shelves later this year.

Jan 1, 2006
SF TyTy said:
Not the point of the post but I changed it, thanks.
No prob... congrats on your first post

But yeah Quinn's dynamic like that and basically he can put his vocals over any beat and bring fire to the track. His style hasn't changed but it's just reflected a more current Bay area as the times have changed.

Oct 21, 2006
The Visualizer said:
Why does everyone spell trax's name with 2 X's???

I don't see 2 X's on his album cover
He spelled it with two xs on myspace cuz someone already took one x on myspace. Other than that, i guess it's just easy to add another x in there. it doesnt really matter.

Cant wait for San Quinn's album :D the rock got good tracks

Apr 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
I was able to listen to a little sample of what they have right now and it was in all honesty great! Usually when I buy an album and listen to the whole thing it takes me a while for most of the tracks to grow on me, maybe two or three plays to really love it, but this one song I heard (don't know any track names yet) was so good that as soon as I heard the first verse and the beat with it I loved it, then came the hook... damn! For real though, I know for a fact that this next one is going to blow everyone away. If you don't have any of his albums yet or aren't sure of him, just go buy "The Rock: Pressure Makes Diamonds" at least and I promise you if you've ever liked any of his songs before you will for sure love it.

Apr 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
The Visualizer said:
No prob... congrats on your first post

But yeah Quinn's dynamic like that and basically he can put his vocals over any beat and bring fire to the track. His style hasn't changed but it's just reflected a more current Bay area as the times have changed.
I'm really feelin that man, that's some real ass shit and I couldn't have said it better myself. Haha, Imma put that on my signature if it's coo.

Mar 28, 2006
QUINCY THE CITYS TRUE CHAMPION..Hes my favorite rapper right now and has been for a while..cant wait for this, just from the title of it it sounds like its gonan touch on subjects from every area of his life.

Apr 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
All 4 the Bay said:
Do Yo Thizzle sounds like generic hyphy song. The beat slaps, but the hook is terrible. And how do you do the thizzle?
Damn, that was funny. you know what "fo shizzle" means right? For sure, so then what could "do ya thizzle" mean? just maybe could it mean do your thing? come on man you don't know how to do your thing?

Mar 28, 2006
SF TyTy said:
Damn, that was funny. you know what "fo shizzle" means right? For sure, so then what could "do ya thizzle" mean? just maybe could it mean do your thing? come on man you don't know how to do your thing?

lol yeah it aint sum new dance he's tryna to make up..he's sayin do your thing..someone on another thread said quinn was the first to say thizzle on wax or sumtin, but he meant it as thing not pills or nuthin

Apr 7, 2004
Mr Arson said:
quinn needs to go back fucking with tone capone.
And Michael Jackson needs to go back to Quincy Jones...come on..I feel you but radio out here makes mc's have to change they shit if they plan on getting any radio play...damb! daMB! DAMB!