San Antonio Spurs official thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2005
RJ had no nuts in the clutch. He always passed up shots when it was go timeTh. He goes to the rim half ass not even tryin to make the bucket. He just always looked scared out there. The move that sums him up is game 1 against Memphis he had a wide open 3 to win it. They passed it to him and he wanted no part of that shit. He looked around to pass the ball, but you could see he realized he was too open to pass it up. He was just like "shit, now I have to shoot it" BRICK. Its not so bad he missed it but he didnt want it. Jackson is all about that shit he wants to hit the dagger. Plus hes an undercover homo and Id rather he not be on the SPurs when he got exposed.

Sep 17, 2005
Well, SA just took over first place in the West as everyone else continues to sleep on them. That Patty Mills cat is fuckin skilled and fast than a muthafucka. He dropped 20 the other night and 14 last night. The moves the team made to get Jax,Diaw, and Mills were perfect. It usually takes a new spur a year to figure out the system, but Jax already knew it, Diaw runs it with the French team cuz of Parker, and Patty Mills ran it with the Australian team that is coached by an SA assistant coach. Hands down deepest team in the league bench poured in 82 last night. Danny Green should be a candidate for MIP, Gary Neal(undrafted made all-rookie team) is stone cold on the 3s. Splitter will be the key hes looked good, but Pop is slowly bringin him back from his injury. If he can hold up that will be the big they need. Pop should have COY everybodys been waitin to write SA off for the last 4 years and they still remain top tier.

Dec 4, 2006
two more games and the Spurs clinch their division!

This is why I love the Spurs..they stay under the radar and in the playoffs they go in all the way..I'm hoping this year those moves they made pay off...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
two more games and the Spurs clinch their division!

This is why I love the Spurs..they stay under the radar and in the playoffs they go in all the way..I'm hoping this year those moves they made pay off...
if they stay healthy, i really think the spurs have a very good chance at winning the ship this year...

Sep 17, 2005
Yeah last years team was all smoke n mirrors. All they could do was launch 3s like Orlando. But they were screwed if they werent fallin that night. I got way more confidence in this years version.

Apr 20, 2003
got our 11 game win streak snapped....... Wish it would have continued to keep the # 1 seed lead but the big 3 needed the night off to keep em fresh!

Nov 7, 2006
Why would you rest your starters at this point? Bad message to send to your squad, making them feel old.
lol did you see in one of the games they had Duncan out and the reason it said on paper was "Old" lol. i'm sure they know they're age and what's even better is they have a coach who knows the importance of resting old players on a short NBA season so they can be fresh for playoffs. very smart move i think.

Jan 12, 2006
^^^
yeah i seen that, it might be a "funny" thing to do or seem like the smart move but i think it will come back and haunt them. You don't want to mess with the mind/ego of an NBA player this late in the season. Also i believe chemistry is very important, so why not keep rolling the way the spurs were doing. Also last I checked they're still competing for the best record in the League. I think a veteran team would know how important it is to have home court through out the playoffs. Oh well it's not like before this decision they were going to the finals, so it won't hurt to much.