SALINEROS......WTF HAPPEN TO THEM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Food I couldn't stand in jail was the S.O.S. It smells like hot deviled ham to me (sick shit IMO.) Homeboys be loving that though. Not me. The tamale made with assorted chips & warmed up in the clean garbage bag when ran with hot water was pretty bomb though.

Using the empty shampoo bottles as a sports water bottle was the shit too.

I seriously see a whole lot of gangsta talk in a lot of places & I'm no gangsta, but have done County time. And I've seen dudes who talk mad shit on the outs, but once they hit County, they cheesed up & some them broke down to tears.

I was seriously in shock at first. For somebody like myself to go in & have the attitude like, "Fuck it! Ride this shit out & man up to do what I have to do." And adapt, To seeing a lot of so called G's lock it up. Like WTF?

I can't knock anyone for being gangsta, but it's not hard to tell who's real & who's a net banger in here.

Jun 5, 2004
No its not. It just means that a lot of people are doing more productive things with their lives than trying to educate themselves on learning gang terms as a life skill. I bet Bill Gates, Larry Page, Satoshi Tajiri and Warren Buffett don't Know what a "drop-out" is
This is proof that its never too late to change your life. This is the perfect example. Reckless grew up in a town blinded by gangs, drugs, and garlic fumes. He started off as the thuggish ruggish kid you see here in the picture:a sad, lost soul. Just look at the blank expression and cold eyes. And the alaskan oil spill on his forehead.

But reckless was determined to escape the kung-fu-death-grip that the gangbanging scene in Gilazz had him in. He looked at that picture and to himself said, "r3cK7Le$$ AkA thug life de Gilifaz 408 $upporting big oso loc?!?!?! What in tha fucking fuck am i even doin? Im out of control. I need to slow down or im gonna end up either dead, or in jail. Man and fuck big oso loc anyways!"

The only problem was, that Big Oso loc had just watched Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back the day before, and had called his buddy Nsane and told him that they were hunting down anyone who had ever talked shit to them over the internet. Reckless, unfortunately, was #1 on their shit list. They whooped his ASS...slapped the jheri curl juice out of his face skin and gave him a atomic weggie and hung him by his grundies up the side of the flagpole at Gilroy High School. He dangled by his whitey tighteys at half mast for over 4 hours until finally the wind picked up and blew him off onto the ground. THUD, the ground went. If you ever saw a cat fall from a tall height, this is nothing like that.

But reckless perserveered to change his life for the better. As he recooperated, bound to a hospital bed for the next 6 months, he had nothing but time and that opened his eyes. He brainstormed positive things in his head for hours on end, as he lay face-down, in a ass cast. And somehow, while he was brainstorming positive things, he decided to take the topic of ...pokemon... And run with it.

Now, reckless can proudly tell his success story of a young boy from Gilaz who went from being a Nortenos™ gang member and a menace to society, to a highly succesful, noble young man, who does pokemon and white girl mob and stuff.

Hey hey hey hey, catch pokemon every day

Attachments

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
This is proof that its never too late to change your life. This is the perfect example. Reckless grew up in a town blinded by gangs, drugs, and garlic fumes. He started off as the thuggish ruggish kid you see here in the picture:a sad, lost soul. Just look at the blank expression and cold eyes. And the alaskan oil spill on his forehead.

But reckless was determined to escape the kung-fu-death-grip that the gangbanging scene in Gilazz had him in. He looked at that picture and to himself said, "r3cK7Le$$ AkA thug life de Gilifaz 408 $upporting big oso loc?!?!?! What in tha fucking fuck am i even doin? Im out of control. I need to slow down or im gonna end up either dead, or in jail. Man and fuck big oso loc anyways!"

The only problem was, that Big Oso loc had just watched Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back the day before, and had called his buddy Nsane and told him that they were hunting down anyone who had ever talked shit to them over the internet. Reckless, unfortunately, was #1 on their shit list. They whooped his ASS...slapped the jheri curl juice out of his face skin and gave him a atomic weggie and hung him by his grundies up the side of the flagpole at Gilroy High School. He dangled by his whitey tighteys at half mast for over 4 hours until finally the wind picked up and blew him off onto the ground. THUD, the ground went. If you ever saw a cat fall from a tall height, this is nothing like that.

But reckless perserveered to change his life for the better. As he recooperated, bound to a hospital bed for the next 6 months, he had nothing but time and that opened his eyes. He brainstormed positive things in his head for hours on end, as he lay face-down, in a ass cast. And somehow, while he was brainstorming positive things, he decided to take the topic of ...pokemon... And run with it.

Now, reckless can proudly tell his success story of a young boy from Gilaz who went from being a Nortenos™ gang member and a menace to society, to a highly succesful, noble young man, who does pokemon and white girl mob and stuff.

LMFAO!! Your a fucken fool for that one!! I'm dying!!!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM FUCKING DEAD!!!! :dead:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Lmfao at dode chilling with millionaires and reckless aka chug life in an ass cast hahaha im rollin over here....
:) you mad bro?

I did jail time in both county and Elmwood for gang shit. It's a waste of time and life. I never pc'd up either I simply did my thang and retired early for the sake of being a grown ass man. It was time to stop embarrassing my life.

Get money lil homie. I have friends in high places and I'm ballin without a degree. Hard work and the right mindset pays off. Play your cards right.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

I did jail time in both county and Elmwood for gang shit. It's a waste of time and life. I never pc'd up either I simply did my thang and retired early for the sake of being a grown ass man. It was time to stop embarrassing my life.

Get money lil homie. I have friends in high places and I'm ballin without a degree. Hard work and the right mindset pays off. Play your cards right.
fuuuuuuuuuck elmwood.... I hated that fucking place breh lol

Last edited:
Props: DODE and DODE
Apr 11, 2011
lmao so big oso loc is a internet hacker whiz all of a sudden?

real nortays dont even have computers bruh. i aint ever met a real nortay that was on the internet, banging on forums.

you're a failure at life

and if you're talking about how they went to flame's house, thats because they knew where he lived already cuz his dumb ass kicked it with those rapper fools before he started funk.
LOL You don't know any real nortenos pussy boy
so shut that shit up already

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
LOL You don't know any real nortenos pussy boy
so shut that shit up already
yea i sure dont.
if you knew me you would know who i used to hang with in the gangsta days.
its nothin to be proud of tho'. its only cool when youre like 16 years old bruh....

like i said, i run into people here and there, and they say wassup and shake my hand. but i got no love or respect for dumb ass kids like you. most the OG's i know are no longer active and have kids and a family. they respect my choice to leave that life and all is good. its not like im runnin around reppin a hood and giving it a bad name :) now go back to what you were doing, being a real norteno on the internet.

Last edited:

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2006

Bullshit

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
lol whatever you say, i aint proud of the shit i did in the past, but its all a learning experience.
my criminal record dont lie. and like i said i dont brag about that kinda shit cuz i dont glorify that life no more. i would love if i had no record.
i aint telling you to go be friends with scraps. im jus saying even the most loyal solid homeboys get betrayed by their own kind especially in prison. theres a few people i got love for, richy being one of them, hes a solid ass dude and i'll always have respect for that guy,and some of my old folks i used to chill with. but you gotta realize at some point that its not gonna get you thru an adult life.

keep thuggin it 94509! let that red flag hang. if you chose that life thats all you. i aint here to hate on that life just shed some real spit from experience. the truth sometimes hurts.

do you wanna be this?

Don't get mad when someone is lookin out for you and telling you to do something positive. Be mad when someone encourages you to fuck your life away over some idiotic shit.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2006
lol whatever you say, i aint proud of the shit i did in the past, but its all a learning experience.
my criminal record dont lie. and like i said i dont brag about that kinda shit cuz i dont glorify that life no more. i would love if i had no record.
i aint telling you to go be friends with scraps. im jus saying even the most loyal solid homeboys get betrayed by their own kind especially in prison. theres a few people i got love for, richy being one of them, hes a solid ass dude and i'll always have respect for that guy,and some of my old folks i used to chill with. but you gotta realize at some point that its not gonna get you thru an adult life.

keep thuggin it 94509! let that red flag hang. if you chose that life thats all you. i aint here to hate on that life just shed some real spit from experience. the truth sometimes hurts.

do you wanna be this?

Don't get mad when someone is lookin out for you and telling you to do something positive. Be mad when someone encourages you to fuck your life away over some idiotic shit.
Reeelax you degenerate, first off you wasnt a norteno and you obviously didn't fit the mold as a northener, its probably a good thing you got 'fucked over' by those big meanie northerner homies of yours because if you somehow became a C you wouldn't be around to troll the homies after becoming a D/O unless your hood is full of degenerate pieces of shit like you... Quit acting like you can't improve your life and accomplish goals with out being a D/O you can shut that shit up, this shit aint for everyone and that's cool you live a good life and have a lot going for you but don't come on here acting like some down ass homie that chose to walk away to improve your life instead of the fact that you couldn't hang and ended up a being a mark

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Reeelax you degenerate, first off you wasnt a norteno and you obviously didn't fit the mold as a northener, its probably a good thing you got 'fucked over' by those big meanie northerner homies of yours because if you somehow became a C you wouldn't be around to troll the homies after becoming a D/O unless your hood is full of degenerate pieces of shit like you... Quit acting like you can't improve your life and accomplish goals with out being a D/O you can shut that shit up, this shit aint for everyone and that's cool you live a good life and have a lot going for you but don't come on here acting like some down ass homie that chose to walk away to improve your life instead of the fact that you couldn't hang and ended up a being a mark
Lmfao you talk a lot out your ass bruh. Do you know me? You making up all these theories in your head actin like you were my homie or somethin and you know what I was all about.

a degenerate is a gang banger. You don't even know what you're saying.

You don't know me, but I do follow you on Instagram "norcalithuggin" and can you explain to the good folks on siccness why you follow transsexuals and like tranny pics on IG? Faggot :)

ask someone that knows me or Knew me in the past. I was 1,000. Did more dirt for the fake ass cause than most these busters in San jo. Wearing red and chilling with lames don't make you a thug. I got dirt under my fingernails lil fuck boy.
Now I'm grown. Something you can't do. Mr tranny man

Sep 23, 2006
Lmfao you talk a lot out your ass bruh. Do you know me? You making up all these theories in your head actin like you were my homie or somethin and you know what I was all about.

a degenerate is a gang banger. You don't even know what you're saying.

You don't know me, but I do follow you on Instagram "norcalithuggin" and can you explain to the good folks on siccness why you follow transsexuals and like tranny pics on IG? Faggot :)

ask someone that knows me or Knew me in the past. I was 1,000. Did more dirt for the fake ass cause than most these busters in San jo. Wearing red and chilling with lames don't make you a thug. I got dirt under my fingernails lil fuck boy.
Now I'm grown. Something you can't do. Mr tranny man
Lol @ tranny man for real homie you a Jcat if I'm following a shim please let me know who so i can un follow asap lol u're right I don't know you so I can only go off of what you said, basicly you said you got fucked over by some homies and droped out and now you doing positive things on your life please let me know where I'm worong, what hood you from, what's your placa, who was your big homie and who was the hood channel?

Last edited:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Lol @ tranny man for real homie you a Jcat if I'm following a shim please let me know who so i can un follow asap lol u're right I don't know you so u can only go off of what you said, basicly you said you got fucked over by some homies and droped out and now you doing positive things on your life please let me know where I'm worong, what hood your from, what's your placa, who was your big homie and who was the hood channel?
I never said I got fucked over by some homies. I said nortenos Stab each other in the back and betray each other and use each other. If you don't already know this then you ain't even a norteno and ain't ever been in shit. Nobody is respected. Even the leaders in the pen get betrayed by their own kind and killed. The fuck is the point then? Please elaborate.
Nortenos love drama and are quick to call each other drop outs and no good. They talk shit about other norteno hoods and other nortenos and spend more time starting beefs with other Norte hoods than fighting scraps.
There's no unity. There's no such thing as a homeboy. Like I said previously where are your homies when you need them? Nowhere to be found. They ain't putting money in your pocket or trying to better you as a person so go ahead keep being a bitch boy to some low life's.
Please stop me when I lie. I only spit the truth and you're getting super offended by it cuz it hurts you to soak all this in and realize I'm correct and you been living a lie this whole time.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2006
I never said I got fucked over by some homies. I said nortenos Stab each other in the back and betray each other and use each other. If you don't already know this then you ain't even a norteno and ain't ever been in shit. Nobody is respected. Even the leaders in the pen get betrayed by their own kind and killed. The fuck is the point then? Please elaborate.
Nortenos love drama and are quick to call each other drop outs and no good. They talk shit about other norteno hoods and other nortenos and spend more time starting beefs with other Norte hoods than fighting scraps.
There's no unity. There's no such thing as a homeboy. Like I said previously where are your homies when you need them? Nowhere to be found. They ain't putting money in your pocket or trying to better you as a person so go ahead keep being a bitch boy to some low life's.
Please stop me when I lie. I only spit the truth and you're getting super offended by it cuz it hurts you to soak all this in and realize I'm correct and you been living a lie this whole time.
I hope you have success for the rest of your life and god bless, despite your bad experience with the northeners I only ask you to leave a positive yelp review