SALINEROS......WTF HAPPEN TO THEM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2011
DAM IT SEEMS LIKE THERES NO LOVE ON THE EAST CO CO BOARD FOR HOMIES ANY MORE ! SMH . CARRY ON AND FUCK A D.O ....
Down by the bowl 2 was one of the hardest albums thats ever come out in the norte rap genre. Its funny to cut up Yantz bc he's an easy target but he gets love from solid homies so take it for what it is. DODE youre equally as annoying as the things you frown upon, FOH with your turning a new leaf bullshit nobody cares payaso.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Down by the bowl 2 was one of the hardest throbbing penis' thats ever come out the closet. Its funny to cut up Yantz bc he's an easy target but he gets blowjobs from solid homies so take it for what it is. DODE youre equally as annoying as the things you frown upon, FOH with your turning a new leaf bullshit nobody cares payaso.
you're cool vato, mad respect from the homies

Jun 5, 2004
This is scary that some people dont know what a drop-out is. Dont worry about it, you'll know if you are or arent a drop out, just go outside.

And elow, your thheeeio is a DROP OUT, which is why he had his face sliced up. Please dont ever try to speak spanish again... I dont even speak spanish but i know yo shit is all kinds of fucked up

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
This is scary that some people dont know what a drop-out is. Dont worry about it, you'll know if you are or arent a drop out, just go outside.

And elow, your thheeeio is a DROP OUT, which is why he had his face sliced up. Please dont ever try to speak spanish again... I dont even speak spanish but i know yo shit is all kinds of fucked up
lol @ theo
these niggas cant even speak espanol and they mexican.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
keep running your mouth..watch big oso loc and the homie nsane come knocking on your door after they trace your ip adress lmao..they punked and unexpectedly showed up to a few peoples houses off here from poppin off at the mouth like u doin..talk tuff all u want too im sure you'll piss your pants or go out like a bitch and call the police..

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
keep running your mouth..watch big oso loc and the homie nsane come knocking on your door after they trace your ip adress lmao..they punked and unexpectedly showed up to a few peoples houses off here from poppin off at the mouth like u doin..talk tuff all u want too im sure you'll piss your pants or go out like a bitch and call the police..
Lmao watch out for the MIR men in red

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com

ya my family touch down from the canary islands in the 1600s lmao but my generation is the only one that didn't speak spanish.my pops and back all were spanish first english second.
so ya we aint even mexican. oh wait spain is where spanish originated how did all u messicans start useing that as your primary language shouldn't u all be speaking some type of dialect.lmao:hurt:

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
This is scary that some people dont know what a drop-out is.
No its not. It just means that a lot of people are doing more productive things with their lives than trying to educate themselves on learning gang terms as a life skill. I bet Bill Gates, Larry Page, Satoshi Tajiri and Warren Buffett don't Know what a "drop-out" is

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
lmao so big oso loc is a internet hacker whiz all of a sudden?

real nortays dont even have computers bruh. i aint ever met a real nortay that was on the internet, banging on forums.

you're a failure at life

and if you're talking about how they went to flame's house, thats because they knew where he lived already cuz his dumb ass kicked it with those rapper fools before he started funk.

Last edited:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
No its not. It just means that a lot of people are doing more productive things with their lives than trying to educate themselves on learning gang terms as a life skill. I bet Bill Gates, Larry Page, Satoshi Tajiri and Warren Buffett don't Know what a "drop-out" is
this X1,000

i used to care about that shit when i was little. now im an adult and the last thing on my mind is trying to impress some dickheads that aint doing nothing with their life.
when you go to jail are your homeboys putting money on your books?
are they coming to visit you? are they making sure your family is fed and under a roof?
when you're broke are they helping you with your car payment? your rent?
NO, because they aint your homies. you're just a foot soldier that's somebodys bitch and doing dirt for some make believe cause.

its easy to be blind to all the reality when you're already brainwashed into gangbanging and thinking its a normal life lol.

these kids on here crack me up.
some will grow up eventually and look back and laugh at the dumbasses they once were. others unfortunately never grow up and spend the rest of their lives miserable, broke, and unwanted by society.

you are who you surround yourself with. i chill with millionaires, business owners, people doing something productive in their lives. and it's rubbed off on me and i'm proud to say i'm doing very well in life.

its too easy to troll folks in east coco. i think i'll give it a rest for now :)

Last edited: