Sac's Own C-Bo Calls Out Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2007
Enutt77 said:
Fuk C-bo and G-Unit- that nigga used 2 B one of my favorite rip rappers . I remember when the nigga was dissing G-unit now he one of um. Money make some muthafuckas lose they soul- Itz ok Blood. Instead of just rips in La bustin on his ass He gon have the Damu kard on his Ass > Bo if u readin this nigga Fuck G-Unot
Yea nigga you would neva say dat shit to his face. And at the end of the day tha nigga got make money and pay his bkills you can only bke undaground so long bk4 you gotta go mainstream if you got a chance undaground money at that bkigg nigga should bke abkle ta live nice and fucc DAMU CUZ

Mar 18, 2006
Norcal916 said:
Yea nigga you would neva say dat shit to his face. And at the end of the day tha nigga got make money and pay his bkills you can only bke undaground so long bk4 you gotta go mainstream if you got a chance undaground money at that bkigg nigga should bke abkle ta live nice and fucc DAMU CUZ

Nov 13, 2004
C-Bo is regressing with that dissing shit. He tried to diss Master P and nobody cared, he dissin Game who cares...he's C-Bo..nobody cares about him. And I'ma fan of his old shit but I'm just keepin it real. He too old for that shit! He need to diss Imus or KKKramer or Bush or some shit....WWE shit. But thats what thirsty niggaz do I guess.

Apr 7, 2007
mafiaqueen said:
C-Bo is regressing with that dissing shit. He tried to diss Master P and nobody cared, he dissin Game who cares...he's C-Bo..nobody cares about him. And I'ma fan of his old shit but I'm just keepin it real. He too old for that shit! He need to diss Imus or KKKramer or Bush or some shit....WWE shit. But thats what thirsty niggaz do I guess.
Wow ur hella funny datz a good ass lol ha ha and he dont care bout yo ass so it goes both ways

Apr 7, 2007
TOMMYJAMES said:
and muthfucka,what you gone do about it?not a damn thing but cry like a bitch on the internet.

keep cryin you little prick.
Nigga ya dont know wat im bkoutz or wat im down fo so ya betta watch how u talk ta grown niggaz i aint one of these lil punk ass niggaz up on here nigga chill out wit dat shit talkin nigga till then shut tha fucc up wanna bke ass pimp nigga i can bkitch slap yo ass datz wat i can do bkut i aint wit violence no mo since i had ma lil nigga ya dont know wat i am capable of or who i know or wat they bkout nigga wit dat im done nigga chill wit it fa realz nigga

Mar 18, 2006
SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP!!!! YOUR A FUCKIN SUCKA AND A PUNK ASS FAGGOT!!!! I DONT CARE WHO THE FUCK YOU IS YOU FUCKIN CRAB!!! YOU AINT SCARIN NOBODY OVER THE INTERNET AND I HIGHLY DOUGHT YOU SCARIN ANYBODY OFFLINE YOU FUCKIN GEEK!!! NOW YOU BITCH,WHAT THE FUCK YOU GONE DO ABOUT THAT? NOT A GODDAMN THING YOU CRAB ASS CRAB!!!!

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Norcal916 said:
On Bloodz I didn't B yo bitch ass post but nigga fuck u and C-Bo Blood. That nigga aint shit to me he just a rapper that nigga aint did nuthin 4 me. So keep yo kurb azz comments 2 yaself BLOOD and I bet u wouldn't say none of that shit u posted to my face Lame! I'm hotter than most . Check my myspace. Blood

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
nightmare916 said:
first off i aint defending no body...i could give a fuk if u respect c-bo or not....like i said if the niggaz puts out a good album ill fuk with it...end of story....now on the other hand i dont were the fuk u from or what type of ppl u fuk with but were im from we dont hate on niggaz gettin there bread....u aint gonna feed his family or put clothes on there backs so i dont see what ur mad at....and i see u got rip woddie in ur sig....well i dont respect cowards that kill themself and leave there familys behind to fend for themselves....but i can respect a nigga doin what it takes to take care of his own......

i respect muthafuckas gettin there paper respectably. but a muthafucka like bo i cant respect no more. sayin fuck them niggaz then he goes and fucks with them niggas, nah thats bitch shit.

Mar 7, 2004
thats like i told my buddy who's a big lamb of god fan. it's all about making a good hit and if you think ur favorite underground artist's don't want that hit then ur wrong. like i said there in the bissness of making music for $.