Sac's Own C-Bo Calls Out Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2006
With the signing of Northern Cali/West Coast soldier C-Bo to Young Buck's Cashville Records, C-Bo officially makes the G-Unit/Blackwallstreet beef his business. With a new song called "Teach'em Bout Playin'", Young Buck, C-Bo, and C-Bo's West Coast Mafia Records protege Lil' Cyco all spit razor sharp barbs at Game.

Listen to this exclusive track:

www.myspace.com/lil29cyco

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Fuk C-bo and G-Unit- that nigga used 2 B one of my favorite rip rappers . I remember when the nigga was dissing G-unit now he one of um. Money make some muthafuckas lose they soul- Itz ok Blood. Instead of just rips in La bustin on his ass He gon have the Damu kard on his Ass > Bo if u readin this nigga Fuck G-Unot

Oct 18, 2003
you ain't no g shut up. i bet buck getting cali on lock with some riders in the street. some home grown southerners and norrtherners. bo's respected in the streets he don't give a fuck about you.

Oct 18, 2003
TRAJIK1 said:
yea thats fuckin gay they turned into g-unit soldiers even after bo loc was sayin 50 a snitch
who you know disses somebody and get nothing but luv in return? thats real shit buck recognizes bo for what he is. you come to cali you got to deal with cali bo been put'n it down. haters.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Tragedy said:
who you know disses somebody and get nothing but luv in return? thats real shit buck recognizes bo for what he is. you come to cali you got to deal with cali bo been put'n it down. haters.
bo aint even been stayin in cali for the last couple! and his shit been soundin worse everytime i hear him, and ok maybe buck a solid dude, but bo went outta his way to talk shit to g-unit, then he gets some $$$ thrown at him and all of a sudden he sign to cashville. and thats spose to be g shit? bo aint no boss, changing his mind over money. lost respect plain and simple. cyco too

Apr 30, 2007
all u niggaz sound like some strait up hoes...."bo aint no boss" "bo's a sell out"....the nigga gettin his money how the fuk u gonna hate on that....thats some sucka ass shit 4 reals.....i mean i dont give a fuk who bo's signs with if the nigga drops a dope album im fukin with him....if hear the shits weak then i wont....all u niggaz need to stop with all this hatin....belive me if any of u niggaz got a deal with cashville or g-unit ud be yellin gggg g-unit like some hoe cakes so stop with all ur bulshit

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
nightmare916 said:
all u niggaz sound like some strait up hoes...."bo aint no boss" "bo's a sell out"....the nigga gettin his money how the fuk u gonna hate on that....thats some sucka ass shit 4 reals.....i mean i dont give a fuk who bo's signs with if the nigga drops a dope album im fukin with him....if hear the shits weak then i wont....all u niggaz need to stop with all this hatin....belive me if any of u niggaz got a deal with cashville or g-unit ud be yellin gggg g-unit like some hoe cakes so stop with all ur bulshit

i dont respect anybody thats aint gettin money respectably. i dont respect a nigga sellin crack tyo kids so he can cop the flyest jordans, or the new girbauds. i dont respect a nigga goin against his words to get that money. bitch shit. and talkin bout soudin like a hoe, you over here defending your man.

Apr 30, 2007
TRAJIK1 said:
i dont respect anybody thats aint gettin money respectably. i dont respect a nigga sellin crack tyo kids so he can cop the flyest jordans, or the new girbauds. i dont respect a nigga goin against his words to get that money. bitch shit. and talkin bout soudin like a hoe, you over here defending your man.
first off i aint defending no body...i could give a fuk if u respect c-bo or not....like i said if the niggaz puts out a good album ill fuk with it...end of story....now on the other hand i dont were the fuk u from or what type of ppl u fuk with but were im from we dont hate on niggaz gettin there bread....u aint gonna feed his family or put clothes on there backs so i dont see what ur mad at....and i see u got rip woddie in ur sig....well i dont respect cowards that kill themself and leave there familys behind to fend for themselves....but i can respect a nigga doin what it takes to take care of his own......