Russia mocks US: The only thing interesting about the US is 2pac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I think you are misunderstanding the difference between a question that appears stupid and ignorant because of a lack of subjective cultural perspective with a question that is inherently stupid and ignorant.

Indigenous aboriginals are not immune from asking dumb questions any more than anyone else, including siccness posters.

Easy to confuse that, I get it.

If the question is as inherently stupid/ignorant then why is it creating so much conversation/content. EDJ's thread has been mentioned numerous times in multiple threads by posters other than EDJ. The sicc is full of people from different backgrounds and subcultures. Consequently, it would not be incomprehensible if one of these subcultures is a "rapist or fag" culture where such questions are very much relevant to everyday life and understandings of the universe. Questions of "rapist or a fag" may even be integral to understanding certain epistemologies among these "rapist or a fag" peoples.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Honestly dude, some people have just grown up to the point where they are completely indifferent towards these kinds of questions.
I mean out of the whole expansive universe and all the many things you can learn or the many forms of expression you can employ (the arts, innovations, etc) and you've spent a good chunk of your life concerning yourself with this brain teaser?
Another person would probably say you are probably gay for dedicating and investing so much into thoughts about homosexuality.
SINCE YOU CAME RESPECTFULLY, I WILL AKNOWLEDgE YOUR QUESTION WITH AN ANSWER. I UNDA-STAND PEOPLE gROW UP AND DON'T PONDER THE THOUgHT, JUST LIKE SOME PEOPLE gROW UP OUT OF LISTENIN' TO NIgKAS RAPPIN' ABOUT EATIN' BABY gUTS AND NUTS. BELIEVE, I DON'T SIT AROUND PONDERIN' THAT QUESTION ALL DAY FOR SO MANY YEARS. I KNOW WHAT I WOULD CHOOSE, AND THAT WAS YEARS BEFORE I MADE THAT POST. I JUST THOUgHT IT WAS FUNNY HOW I CAN SIMPLY BRINg UP SOMETHIN' OLD BY TYPIN' A CHARACTER ON A POST AND SOME PEOPLE ACT LIKE IT'S BRAND NEW AND TRY TO FIgURE YOU OUT OR TRY TO LABEL YOU AND DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU OR YOUR STRUgKLES. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS POST EXISTED TIL MAC JESUS MENTIONED MY NAME AND IT NOTIFIED ME AND I SEEN THAT HE BROUgHT THE TOPIC UP ON THIS THREAD AND I JUST RESPONDED TO HIM. NEXT THANg YOU KNOW I'M BEIN' NOTIFIED OF THIS TOPIC ON MY E-MAIL, AND NEW SUKAS WANNA WOOF LIKE THEY KNOW WHO THE FUK I AM AND LIKE I SPENT ALL MY LIFE PONDERIN' ONE THOUgHT. AND OH YEAH, YOU CONTRADICTIN' YOURSELF WITH YOUR NAME. CAUSE IF YOU A RILLA, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT BEIN' A "THUg" IS A STAgE, AND THEN YOU ELEVATE. MOST PEOPLE gROW OUT OF THAT STAgE.

PROPS TO 2-0-SIXX, MAC JESUS, AND SHEA.

TO THE REST OF YAW, WHEN YOU SEE ME, COME HOLLA. I HAVE NO TIME TO ENTERTAIN YOU.

Jan 31, 2008
SINCE YOU CAME RESPECTFULLY, I WILL AKNOWLEDgE YOUR QUESTION WITH AN ANSWER. I UNDA-STAND PEOPLE gROW UP AND DON'T PONDER THE THOUgHT, JUST LIKE SOME PEOPLE gROW UP OUT OF LISTENIN' TO NIgKAS RAPPIN' ABOUT EATIN' BABY gUTS AND NUTS. BELIEVE, I DON'T SIT AROUND PONDERIN' THAT QUESTION ALL DAY FOR SO MANY YEARS. I KNOW WHAT I WOULD CHOOSE, AND THAT WAS YEARS BEFORE I MADE THAT POST. I JUST THOUgHT IT WAS FUNNY HOW I CAN SIMPLY BRINg UP SOMETHIN' OLD BY TYPIN' A CHARACTER ON A POST AND SOME PEOPLE ACT LIKE IT'S BRAND NEW AND TRY TO FIgURE YOU OUT OR TRY TO LABEL YOU AND DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU OR YOUR STRUgKLES. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS POST EXISTED TIL MAC JESUS MENTIONED MY NAME AND IT NOTIFIED ME AND I SEEN THAT HE BROUgHT THE TOPIC UP ON THIS THREAD AND I JUST RESPONDED TO HIM. NEXT THANg YOU KNOW I'M BEIN' NOTIFIED OF THIS TOPIC ON MY E-MAIL, AND NEW SUKAS WANNA WOOF LIKE THEY KNOW WHO THE FUK I AM AND LIKE I SPENT ALL MY LIFE PONDERIN' ONE THOUgHT.
fuckin mac jesus always fukkin shit up
I understand now.
fuck you mac jesus
troll fuck ass
I canst fucking sstand u u bitch teefus
aaaAArggggGHHHHHHHH!!!

AND OH YEAH, YOU CONTRADICTIN' YOURSELF WITH YOUR NAME. CAUSE IF YOU A RILLA, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT BEIN' A "THUg" IS A STAgE, AND THEN YOU ELEVATE. MOST PEOPLE gROW OUT OF THAT STAgE.
We went over this in 2008.
I personally dont care or believe in these various labels and make-believe role playing games. I dont even know what a rilla is. I made this name as a statement on the foolishness of such concepts. I thought it would be given away with an adjective like "Seriously" in there.
All I like to know relates to the study of the psyche; how our own psyche influences our experiences, how culture sheeps people into holding onto one of two values, what makes an identity and whether it exists outside of object-identifications or they are all that we take ourselves to be.
The whole thing is a pretty interesting mindfuck(no homo)
Thank you for your concern though.

where the fuck are my anti-psychotics

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
No, fuck you. I'm just trying to be a rilla and keep this board alive.
Tone down your exquisite wizardry, you have to use positive which craft to keep "this board" alive. Now, enough tom foolery, you have a more important task at hand in that other thread with easy to follow instructions, and are too busy to respond to these trolls. We should be hearing from you around Decmber 25 or 26 again. Don't forget, we are counting on you to save North America from the big bad Russian bear and to reclaim Bob Kraft's Super Bowl ring so you can restore the power and grace of Canada and return it to its glory days at its rightful place in the center of the roundtable. Commence rapping.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2003
If the question is as inherently stupid/ignorant then why is it creating so much conversation/content.

So AP9's threads posting pictures of money he found on the internet were not stupid because they generated so much conversation/content?

Faulty logic. Merit is not judged specifically on volume otherwise AP9 would be the most thought provoking poster on the siccess.

EDJ's thread has been mentioned numerous times in multiple threads by posters other than EDJ. The sicc is full of people from different backgrounds and subcultures. Consequently, it would not be incomprehensible if one of these subcultures is a "rapist or fag" culture where such questions are very much relevant to everyday life and understandings of the universe. Questions of "rapist or a fag" may even be integral to understanding certain epistemologies among these "rapist or a fag" peoples.
Again it's not that the subject of the debate is in question, it is how is was posed that many people are taking issue with. I don't support gays anymore than the average person, it is just a dumb question.

Would you rather be black or a rapist?
Would you rather like olives or be a rapist?

Lets ignore for a minute that modern science is overwhelming in agreement that being gay is not a choice and focus just on the structure of the question itself.

A much better question would have been "would you rather have gay sex or be a rapist"

At least that question could have exemplified the perceived cultural basis you have referred to and facilitated a discussion.

This might be glacier shattering but even though gay sex is disgusting for people like you, me and EDJ the majority of gay people generally like having gay sex, while the majority (exceptions being sociopaths, etc) of rapists feel remorse for what they have done.

Therefore the question really breaks down to "would you rather do something you like, or would you rather do something you don't like" - that is just not the makeup of a thought provoking question.

Either way, where was all this tolerance for NAMO and his silly threads that were generating lots of conversation / content?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
So AP9's threads posting pictures of money he found on the internet were not stupid because they generated so much conversation/content?

Faulty logic. Merit is not judged specifically on volume otherwise AP9 would be the most thought provoking poster on the siccess.

Again it's not that the subject of the debate is in question, it is how is was posed that many people are taking issue with. I don't support gays anymore than the average person, it is just a dumb question.

Would you rather be black or a rapist?
Would you rather like olives or be a rapist?

Lets ignore for a minute that modern science is overwhelming in agreement that being gay is not a choice and focus just on the structure of the question itself.

A much better question would have been "would you rather have gay sex or be a rapist"

At least that question could have exemplified the perceived cultural basis you have referred to and facilitated a discussion.

This might be glacier shattering but even though gay sex is disgusting for people like you, me and EDJ the majority of gay people generally like having gay sex, while the majority (exceptions being sociopaths, etc) of rapists feel remorse for what they have done.

Therefore the question really breaks down to "would you rather do something you like, or would you rather do something you don't like" - that is just not the makeup of a thought provoking question.

Either way, where was all this tolerance for NAMO and his silly threads that were generating lots of conversation / content?
Dude, I have more tolerance for "rapist or a fag" subcultures than I do for racist Australians. I don't think you quite understand where I'm coming from.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Okay guys, but what if the question was slightly different.

Either you have to be a fag or rape one of your female FAMILY MEMBERS.