Rumor that Keak in a multimillion dollar label bidding war....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2005
fuck Majors, he better do what i plan on doing......sign wit Koch.....dat way u can get like $5 for every CD u sell..........dats how B.G. and Jim Jones caked up....

Nov 7, 2005
Pioneer said:
fuck Majors, he better do what i plan on doing......sign wit Koch.....dat way u can get like $5 for every CD u sell..........dats how B.G. and Jim Jones caked up....
them dudes only tell you the beautiful side. every promo dollar comes out your pocket. every bit of radio promo, instore displays, hell mom and pop stores charging to put up posters. television adds. them dudes already had names in the game. if you ain't got a couple of hundred thousand in cold hard cash and connects withh radio and street teams all over the country keak ain't gonna move no more units on koch than he do now. he need that major marketing behind him. keak been hustling he can really sell verses do shows on another level. a hustler gonna get his paper on a major, sucka's sit around in a limo with a fur on sipping champagne and refusing to do the shit that got them there and wonder why they ain't touch no paper in a million dollar deal.

Feb 8, 2003
Pioneer said:

They wont give you that type of deal without any clout dont forget B.G and Jim Jones were pushing lots of units on Major labels prior to signing with KOCH. If you havent made a name for yourself prior then that type of deal wont happen for you. Remember you gotta work your ass off trhat shit isnt gonna just come to you.

Sep 30, 2005
Pioneer said:
If he can move only 30k independent that equals 150k according to your calculation. He can sign for atleast 500k upfront.

In keeks case you take the damn money fool.