Rumor that Keak in a multimillion dollar label bidding war....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
KillaKali said:
didnt sumone jus post sumthin similar to this bout federation??? u got a source where u got this info cuzo?
It's a rumor I read off sohh.com. They hate the bay so much so to read something positive from it means that it has to be true.

Feb 2, 2005
Not to hate I love Keak but from what I hear the industry aint fuckin wit him like that, they lookin at FAB an the younger cats. I hope they wrong but i got this from a good source who is not usually wrong!

Mar 17, 2006
vonscrillavitch said:
Not to hate I love Keak but from what I hear the industry aint fuckin wit him like that, they lookin at FAB an the younger cats. I hope they wrong but i got this from a good source who is not usually wrong!
keak aint that old he just look and you might think old

Jan 31, 2006
E-40 said it himself that hella labels are looking at Keak right now. As far as a multi-million dollar label bidding war.....maybe. But he is being looked at by majors. So there is some truth in this post

May 7, 2002
vonscrillavitch said:
Not to hate I love Keak but from what I hear the industry aint fuckin wit him like that
Mighty Whitey from SHADE45 was talking about Keak and said "We're trying to sign Keak, so hopefully that will work out.."

I remember hearing that on SHADE45....