ROUND TWO $$$ EAST CO CO FORUMS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
CERTAIN PEOPLE posted visitor messages to tons of Siccness members telling them to go prop them, which is part of the reason why certain people have alot more props than others...

whatever it takes to win I guess...

I'd post another flow shittin on all yall but I'm already a judge so it wouldnt be worth my time. :siccness:
LMAO fuckin lames ok Im over this stupid ass shit I got a real song to mix with quinn and jacka on it.

what page is your first one on I still havent read it?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
shittin on everybody 1980 flow and still no love is it cuz my face is posted on here and Im a white guy? hmmmmmmm think so. 99% of that shit is trash. LMAO.
Oh STFU! I'm a white guy and look at my props homie, lol why u so mad? Fuck at least u got a cd out I don't even have a cd????

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
CERTAIN PEOPLE posted visitor messages to tons of Siccness members telling them to go prop them, which is part of the reason why certain people have alot more props than others...

I'd post another flow shittin on all yall but I'm already a judge so it wouldnt be worth my time. :siccness:
ok so is something wrong with asking people IF THEY LIKE MY FLOW TO PROP IT? I feel if anything the messages I sent bring more traffic to the east co co forum and help them get theyre views up a little?

"I need help winning this rap contest in the east co co forums. if you like my flow hit the prop button! thanks in advance if u end up propping me. my flows at the bottom of this page
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=352184&page=11"

I didn't think anything was wrong with that?> I mean if you feel i did something wrong by that, I'll erase my shit and give up but I seriously dont think I did anything outta order? people liked what they read and they hit the prop button? u can even see that some people that propped me, also propped other members too so I mean if that's wrong I dunno whats right?

Jun 9, 2007
like I said, whatever it takes to win I guess... at this point you're probably gonna win the props tally unless something drastic changes... honestly everything considered you didn't have the dopest all-around drop considering content +flow, maybe top 5 but not the dopest... BUT, in the end if you walk away with the $$$$ you worked the system better than everybody else, so it really doesn't matter what I think.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
like I said, whatever it takes to win I guess... at this point you're probably gonna win the props tally unless something drastic changes... honestly everything considered you didn't have the dopest all-around drop considering content +flow, maybe top 5 but not the dopest... BUT, in the end if you walk away with the $$$$ you worked the system better than everybody else, so it really doesn't matter what I think.
I didn't "work the system" if anything I did some promo for the contest by sending those messages. people that didn't have flows in there propped me and then wrote theyre own? so I dunno man, I knew somebody would have some shit like this to say but I did it because in all honesty I didnt think it was wrong, because anyone could do the same thing as me. shit LDS is behind me in props and he's been messaging people too so?????

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
youi know it's almost like an election. Presidents ask people to vote for them if they like they're views on politics so why can't I ask people to prop me if they like my flow?

Jun 9, 2007
I don't really care either way, breh. I propped you without needin prompting to do it :siccness:

Just lettin others know.. according to you it's a good idea to promote the contest and message other people to check it out, right? :) maybe others will want to do the same then.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^hell yeah when I seen LDS with messages telling people I wasn't mad? It's a good Idea to promote your flow and get people to like it and prop you. I have a few posts wishing everyone luck on this so I'm not mad/hating/cheating in any way homeboy. I apreiciate you expressing your opinion though.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah

I am recently guilty of said activity...

I let money lust get the best of me.

the contest seemed to be neck and neck until I saw dude was hitting up people in visitor messages, then I log on and dude has a ton more props than me, so I jumped on that wagon, too.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^I'm in the middle of struggling to pay my bills and help my dad afford his new medication that hospice wont cover so I could really use the dough.

Nov 14, 2002
just look at some of the people thats seriously mad,goin at it and sending shameless pms to get the most props like bums in front of a store asking for change hahahahaaa.

sicc bum..."heeey you have props?"

sicc member...no sir,i dont hav any props today

sicc bum..."o.k...god bless....god bless"

sicc bum..."heeeey you have any props?"

sicc member...hell naw i aint got no props get a talent muthafucka!!!

sicc bum..."o.k god bless...god bless..."

its kinda of funny to sit back and read about it though.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I dropped my verse

I'm not even expecting to get enough prop votes to win

I think sending ppl messages is kinda weak, because people are almost for sure gonna vote for your shit, even if it's not that great

kon, you're the homie and all... and it's all good... but your verse was faar from the best on there... and you've got a shit load of props

it's all good though... maybe I'll do the same thing if I feel like sending out hella messages before sunday, I'll probably just hope the judges vote for my shit

I can't believe I can actually get $400 for this shit, crazy