ROUND TWO $$$ EAST CO CO FORUMS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
oh shit he giggled, see, now apply that to what I did earlier, not hard huh?
Nope. And with the amount of time you've spent thinking up shit to say about Minnesota in the other thread, you could've posted a few original yet still humorous lines, instead of jackin industry bars. Not hard huh? :cool:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you know what would be funny? if i built a backdoor crack for siccness, made it look like i was posting a thread, you click on it, reenter your password, it goes to my gmail, i wait till you win, change your password, use a PO box, and take yo $$$.

just sayin.

secure that password dun dun.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
yo man I just posted my flow up in that bitch!

I'm on the east co. co. board, spittin for competition/4hundred dollaz for winnin word Loyalty is the mission/Fina itchin to give scratch, I'm spittin to get that/So all my fellow bruh-goons from the siccness can get back/Dig that? I hope so cause I ain't stoppin/until I'm countin on the guap that the homegirl droppin/Boy this flow so poppin go and hit them props/and show some loyalty to Kon cause my shit so hot!

go ahead and hit the props if you like my flow! thanks in advance to whoever props me. my flows at the bottom of this page
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=352184&page=11

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^No my friend, you are dumb as fuck for not taking 5 or 10 mins to write a flow on here and try to win 400$

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
$400 could buy me an SLP Powerpack.

IDK if what I wrote is any good, but I did give it a shot.

It's definitely not on some murderer/gangster shit, though.

Jun 9, 2007
keep postin bitten verses & you're gonna fuck around and end up ruinin it for everybody else.. FINA's just gonna end up sayin fuck it and cancel the shit if nobody wants to take it serious.

All I'm doin is tryin to let yall get in on some easy money. WTF is so wrong with that? you dont want in on free money opportunities? then fuck it I'll stop postin em when I find out about em.

some of yall are fucked in the head