Rick Ross

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
hey guys my favourite rapper is brother lycnh cos he really be eating babies and one day i went to his house and he made fried human meat

Feb 8, 2003
yes Rasan my friend you indeed sounds nuts lol

let me explain to you what I mean by that, because I am not trying to take aim @ you or your opinion breh & you know this but....

Why do they brag on money & poppin drugs?

Because, thats what they do. Thats the things happening in the hood these days. lying on your amount of cash you have to seem like a baller, & abusing their bodies with drugs. since "Molly" is the cool drug these days, they rep that but lets face it, hood folk been turned out on drugs for many decades now & these muh fuckers aint gonna rap about their cool new addiction to crack, instead its syrup, weed & pills.

How cool they gonna sound preaching on how they gotta take a shot of heroin every 4 hours to "stay well" & not get sick?

Secondly: black secret societies, sure I believe there are exclusive black groups that have their secrets, but on the scale of these old white racist muh fuckers running the world & country? nah man. Far lower scale, far less power. Maybe the influence goes to the streets, but we see what happens there, & for that please reference my initial paragraph.

whos been glorifying mollies..... rappers enough said. dont think for a second these youngins are not out here doing what they hear in songs bc they are. why do you think every muhfucka (niggas, white boys, mexicans etc) get a damn radio shack microphone and a dusty ass computer with cracked fruity loops now they think they a rapper and king of the city. or they getting bootlegged tats on they face and shit lol bc thinking they doing what gucci and wayne or whoever else is doing and dont realize wayne, gucci and them are rich and have a career while they broke with no career and they just done fucked up they life bc they not getting no career with that nonsense on they faces and sure as hell dont have the double thousands in cash to have it removed since medical insurance dont cover it. theres no other way for them to turn but the trap and most niggas get killed or set up in the trap bc they dont know how to get in get money and get out before its too late. rap music is being used now on purpose to send wrong messages and destroy muhfuckas with all his reality tv shit going on its hard for most to understand that.

Last edited:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
lol, C'mon now Ces.

Skull n Bones?
Illuminati?

you really think them old white geezers got ANY interest in recruiting black folks into their 'secret society'?

dawgg, lay off the youtube videos lol
actually they do and they did in the early 90s. There is some new information floating about, I'll post it up soon, in regards to the prison idustrial complex and rap music.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
You guys always talk like your theories are facts...

"Illuminati did recruit black rappers in the 90s"...lol. Well, what do I know. My father is a free mason.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I think SOME muthafukkas acutally start out as "real niggaz". But somewhere down the road to stardom(dont ask me where) shit changes.

Kinda like the feeling you get after gettin hit with a flash bang grenade in Call Of Duty....in HD

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2011
Wow...Lol. Cant believe I read all this shit but I did, now I will give my 2 cents. When Im at the gym or taking a shower and I load Songza on my iPhone I enjoy the beat and flow. You dudes remind me of how I research the ingredients in my food, you know shit that actually affects me. I know you cats are old as fuck from a different generation but isnt that more of a reason for you to have less time on your hands to occupy w/ something else besides the rep of entertainers.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Wow...Lol. Cant believe I read all this shit but I did, now I will give my 2 cents. When Im at the gym or taking a shower and I load Songza on my iPhone I enjoy the beat and flow. You dudes remind me of how I research the ingredients in my food, you know shit that actually affects me. I know you cats are old as fuck from a different generation but isnt that more of a reason for you to have less time on your hands to occupy w/ something else besides the rep of entertainers.
?
if you have time to go on a message forum (as well as a gang of other shit that's considered non-productive), then you have time to talk about the rep of an entertainer on said message forum.

::

Props: DuceTheTruth