Rick Ross

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
So here's my problem with this fat fuck. 1st when someone accused him of stealing his name from the real Freeway Rick Ross he denied and claimed he never even heard of him. Then when someone exposed him to be a prison guard he denied it, then when the pics came out he tried to claim he was crooked haulin for the homies and shit, then we that was proven wrong he goes to sayin how he lost a homie and was tryin to better himself or some shit. and yet so called real cats in the rap game still fuck wih him? WTF? speaking as a man who has done time, i can say that the guards are not our friends and anyone who would fuck with one would get it thorough. And this fat faggot is a boss? what the fuck is the world coming to? Any rapper that does songs with this counterfeit piece of shit is a bitch too. SMH... Opinions?

Jan 18, 2006
agreed, he annoys me as much as Lil Wayne and thats saying a lot. My question is who the fuck buys a Rick Ross album? You go into it knowing he aint rapping bout shit. Starting his verses off with "My money on another level, streets say im hotter then the fucken devil" lol. I swear being the most popular rapper these days involves being fake as fuck or being a faggot wannabe 90's baby like Lil Wayne and best of all rap like you cant read.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I don't know man if you feel so strongly go shoot him or something.
Pr..

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/class_core.php on line 2552

..ops

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
its a business not a popularity contest

as long as he keeps rappin people that have zero understanding of prison politics or zero street sensibilities will support pig ross he is a huge money maker for the music industry

let it be revealed that young buck was a rat or a pig or something itd be a wrap cb4 ross got the highest caliber production and features possible so hes here for the long haul, me ill always clown a fake fuck regardless and not support their music, you have a choice theres much more pathetic fucks than ross too in the industry that im sure we all know about it this pig and lil homo wayne are just the tip of the iceburg believe that

May 16, 2002
It's 2013 and a whole lot of you need to wake up. The music industry does not revolve around the streets or street cred. Nor does the music industry revolve around prison & keeping it real. Too many people lived & believed that around 2003 to 2005.

This is no longer the case. The guy could be a fag, but if he's selling records, trust me he'll be in the limelight a lot more than any rapper who keeps it real & doesn't sell records. Besides, if every rapper kept it real he'd be exposing & he'd be an idiot to do that LOL!

It's a business! The music industry like Hollywood are full of lies, but people go watch movies for entertainment purposes period point blank, end of story. Take the movie "End of Watch" for example. It looks real, but it's fake. They're acting.

Back on topic: Yeah, Rick Ross has been spitting repetitive verses lately, but any real man will give credit where credit is due & say he's come tight with his prior material. In other words, most of you probably bumped his shit until you found out he was a prison guard. And with that said, any artist can be whatever prior to making a hit record, but if I like his / her music, trust me I'm going to give two shits about him or her being a guard or a waiter at Denny's before becoming a star.

In the end, I would take a good hard look in the mirror and think to myself, if I really hate this guy, why am I paying so much attention? I'm offended because of his lies and him being a C.O. & not keeping it real, but none of that affects me if I don't pay attention. Am I a man who stands for what I believe in? Or am I just mentally incarcerated & feel that the world should run within rules like the ones in prison?

Reality check, it's a free world and people do not live by street codes. Grown men live by and make their own rules. Having a disagreement with an entertainer that you will never get to talk to is a complete waste of time & emotion. Keep it moving & walk on by Homie.

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
LMAO! At people so concerned about Rick Ross being a "C.O."

Over half of you have never committed a crime or are living a lifestyle would cause you to lose your freedom. Most of you work a 9 to 5 and were raised in good homes. And most of you never lived in the "hood." And your not living in the hood now. All your rant about cops & snitches you learned from listening to gangsta rap records.

You are the ideal citizens that the cops serve & protect so STFU already!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
It's 2013 and a whole lot of you need to wake up. The music industry does not revolve around the streets or street cred. Nor does the music industry revolve around prison & keeping it real. .
I stopped reading right there.

....thats what gangsta rap music is based upon homie. i realize shit changes but some of us are gonna stick to the script & reject the rejects.

with that said, I could give 2 fucks less about Rick Ross or his music & antics.

dude is a certified fat weenie who got bread. good for you breh, but you aint the boss you claim.

if making a life for yourself on a whole fake persona works for you, then so be it, get your money, but in my opinion you are just pulling the wool over the eyes of the dont-knows..... people been doing that for centuries.

May 16, 2002
I stopped reading right there.

....thats what gangsta rap music is based upon homie. i realize shit changes but some of us are gonna stick to the script & reject the rejects.

with that said, I could give 2 fucks less about Rick Ross or his music & antics.

dude is a certified fat weenie who got bread. good for you breh, but you aint the boss you claim.

if making a life for yourself on a whole fake persona works for you, then so be it, get your money, but in my opinion you are just pulling the wool over the eyes of the dont-knows..... people been doing that for centuries.

Regardless of opinions we can't change the fact that dude is successful. You said it yourself, Bro.

"if making a life for yourself on a whole fake persona works for you, then so be it, get your money, but in my opinion you are just pulling the wool over the eyes of the dont-knows..... people been doing that for centuries."

So be it. People are always gonna hate. It's natural. If a hater see's a nice car in the street, he'll find a flaw to try & discredit the whole thing. If he can't find a flaw off top he'll argue about the color or the rims. If someone buy's a T.V. haters will discredit the brand or the size. Shit, people hate when someone they know get's a new cell phone. And a hater quickly talks about the phone he / she wants to get. Which is supposedly better than the one their friend just got, but for now he / she's just dreaming because he / she don't have shit LOL!

Live & let live.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Regardless of opinions we can't change the fact that dude is successful. You said it yourself, Bro.

"if making a life for yourself on a whole fake persona works for you, then so be it, get your money, but in my opinion you are just pulling the wool over the eyes of the dont-knows..... people been doing that for centuries."

So be it. People are always gonna hate. It's natural. If a hater see's a nice car in the street, he'll find a flaw to try & discredit the whole thing. If he can't find a flaw off top he'll argue about the color or the rims. If someone buy's a T.V. haters will discredit the brand or the size. Shit, people hate when someone they know get's a new cell phone. And a hater quickly talks about the phone he / she wants to get. Which is supposedly better than the one their friend just got, but for now he / she's just dreaming because he / she don't have shit LOL!

Live & let live.
I wouldn't call it 'hating', I am just calling it as I see it & the real will keep the fake at arms distance.

I don't respect fake unless its tiddies.