[REVIEWS INDEX] Tech N9ne - Killer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2006

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Making another thread linking other forums and posting basically the same shit that someone else did would make you a perfect FOIL for the phantom mod's we have here. Yeah, thanks for clearing that up for me. I now see the light.

Sep 16, 2006
Making another thread linking other forums and posting basically the same shit that someone else did would make you a perfect FOIL for the phantom mod's we have here. Yeah, thanks for clearing that up for me. I now see the light.
That's the point of the thread, to show reactions from around the internet not for original reviews from Tech N9ne fans, which is what the other topic is for.

Here's a random smiley if you can't comprehend that. :siccness:

I am the Jesus Christ of message board moderation, and this topic is blessed by me. Stop making threads smell like shit.

Nov 6, 2005
Irritated byt the number of these threads, hence WHY i made the collection thread. But juvenile minds generally just cant cooperate. Go on.

Sep 16, 2006
You're a fucking idiot, your post says

If you make a review for "Killer" please post it here.
These are reviews from other places, not fanboys on his own message board. And certainly compiling a large list of other sources into one post in the middle of another topic would be fucking stupid and flooded within the 10/10 reviews.

How the fuck can't you comprehend that? Because LDS also failed to use common sense do you feel justified as well?

Stop failing all over my topic you filler poster. No one values hip hop - or any - views from residents in Utah.