Reppin The Bay In NEW YORK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2005
Hmm

realm510 said:
They don't respect the West period...Jus look at the 95 source awards where everyone wa booed except NY cats...Even Dirty South Cats got booed
Ga$ Brake Dip said:
haha yeah thats true. i went to all the hot spots out there for kicks and gear and shit and the people at the REAL A BATHING APE store was cocky as fuck. FLight CLub where they got real authentic Jays and Dunks was hella rude. they pretty blunt and straight forward.
The New Yorkers here in Atlanta are kinda different but they still are cocky.They get mad when i show them this:

Dec 16, 2006
This just what i see.......The east coast don't fuck with the west coast cuz they know we betta than them lyrically. They only fuck with the south cuz they know the south ain't lyrical; so it won't make them look bad. Its like a punk nigga(east Coast) thats kicks it with weaker punk nigga(south) to make themselves look tough.....imo

Sep 8, 2005
google "most dangerous city in america" richmond and oakland is in tha top 20. but its really nuthin to be glorifyin tho. and ny niggas been hatin on tha west

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
west coast to original, an eastcoast hates it......all they got is "birth place of hip-hop" while the west coast comes wit new style an flavor....

wouldnt it be funny if hip-hop wasnt even birthed in NYC? like some later historians find tapes or whatever in orgen or something?