Reppin The Bay In NEW YORK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
I was just in New York this past weekend and it was really live out there. Just walkin around the Urban areas and you see where hip hop actually started from the ground up. Its funny though when you hear that new york accent and how they dont pronounce there r's. But to the point i went to 106 and park and we were first in line to get on the show. The people of the show were like were you from. We were like the Bay Area California. He was like word "Ghost Ride The Whip" and we was hella laughing. and when we were in the audience during commercials they were playing songs. They played U and Dat we were going hella dumb the security had to push us back kuzz we passed a line they told us to stay back from. And my girl was picked as the livest audience then Terrance was like show us how to get hyphy and my lady was straight giggin it. The audience were just like hey hey hey And they was feeling it. Roxy was looking fine as fuck in person though real talk. If we keep this bay shit going there wont be anything that could stop us.

Aug 24, 2006
it was pretty mean... but yea i think we've gotten past the point where "do people rezognize the bay or not?" so, im not surprised that they feeln how we do shit out here

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Dana Dane said:
The line for the cookies starts over ------------------> there.

How could you be that mean when he possibly singlehandly brought the bay back by myself........????????

I think dude deserves a whole box of cookies.........

Dec 2, 2005
Ga$ Brake Dip said:
I was just in New York this past weekend and it was really live out there. Just walkin around the Urban areas and you see where hip hop actually started from the ground up. Its funny though when you hear that new york accent and how they dont pronounce there r's. But to the point i went to 106 and park and we were first in line to get on the show. The people of the show were like were you from. We were like the Bay Area California. He was like word "Ghost Ride The Whip" and we was hella laughing. and when we were in the audience during commercials they were playing songs. They played U and Dat we were going hella dumb the security had to push us back kuzz we passed a line they told us to stay back from. And my girl was picked as the livest audience then Terrance was like show us how to get hyphy and my lady was straight giggin it. The audience were just like hey hey hey And they was feeling it. Roxy was looking fine as fuck in person though real talk. If we keep this bay shit going there wont be anything that could stop us.
aye i saw that episode...hahahah....they asked her to gig and she was hesitating!....but yeh her girl held it down for her.....

i saw the faces in the background...they were all like..."uhhhh"...

Aug 23, 2005
shit me and my lady went to ny,there is a gang of stuck up motha fuckas out there.yeah,but eevrybody wuz sayn they hate on hyphy,hella people i talked to said it wuz sumthin new and actually dancable from the westcoast.

Feb 9, 2006
haha yeah thats true. i went to all the hot spots out there for kicks and gear and shit and the people at the REAL A BATHING APE store was cocky as fuck. FLight CLub where they got real authentic Jays and Dunks was hella rude. they pretty blunt and straight forward.

Mar 30, 2006
LatiNThizzManX4 said:
shit me and my lady went to ny,there is a gang of stuck up motha fuckas out there.yeah,but eevrybody wuz sayn they hate on hyphy,hella people i talked to said it wuz sumthin new and actually dancable from the westcoast.
They don't respect the West period...Jus look at the 95 source awards where everyone wa booed except NY cats...Even Dirty South Cats got booed