redruM781....BEEFIN WIT DOGG POUND & GAME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHY DO WE ACCEPT STUDIO GANGSTERS AFTER THEY ARE EXPOSED

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2010
www.myspace.com
ASS-SICK FROM DA 619..............CHECK THIS OUT BLOOD,WHEN U GET SOME TALENT & BE SOMEBODY IN LIFE THEN U CAN ADDRESS ME. U CEARLY CAME TO MY THREAD SO CLEARLY GET THE FUCK OUT. I CHALLENGE U TO TAKE THAT DICK OUT YA ASS,FUCK YO PROFILE AND YO COUCH. AND DONT TRIP OFF MY GRILL U HOECAKE CAUSE AINT NOBODY KNOCKEM OUT NIGGA THIS A PART OF LIFE................NOW PULL YO PANTIES UP AND LEAVE. WHERE U FROM ANYWAY ?????? IM SURE I GOT SOME DIEGO HOMIES THAT WILL KNOCK U DOWN FOR ME......LOL

Apr 27, 2009
ASS-SICK FROM DA 619..............CHECK THIS OUT BLOOD,WHEN U GET SOME TALENT & BE SOMEBODY IN LIFE THEN U CAN ADDRESS ME. U CEARLY CAME TO MY THREAD SO CLEARLY GET THE FUCK OUT. I CHALLENGE U TO TAKE THAT DICK OUT YA ASS,FUCK YO PROFILE AND YO COUCH. AND DONT TRIP OFF MY GRILL U HOECAKE CAUSE AINT NOBODY KNOCKEM OUT NIGGA THIS A PART OF LIFE................NOW PULL YO PANTIES UP AND LEAVE. WHERE U FROM ANYWAY ?????? IM SURE I GOT SOME DIEGO HOMIES THAT WILL KNOCK U DOWN FOR ME......LOL
check this out ulab
1. i dont care about niggas who can beat my ass, i know 1/2 cant but im done gettin scratched up and all that shit. im actually grown, fighting is for people... nvm, your smart enough to know.

2. what are you technically in? the 8th grade? are you a smoker, cuz you sure look like one. your less of a man to me. you got some nerves saying be someone and get some talent. obviously you dont have any talent because you was bitchin about labels not signing you[which made me laugh to see mr big gang banger bitchin about a record deal]

3. so, i glanced over your little rebuttal and all i saw was ass, dick, panties, bla bla bla. super blood talkin about all this gay shit, you got somethin you wanna share with us? i mean damn, i know in jail yall did yall thang and shit, but cmon OYG, why all the gay shit, real soft.

4. i dont bang i dont care about the whole gangbanging deal, which is why I attacked you because I know your rap sheet and you have fucked up the community of LA. anyways im not gonna preach.

5. red rum, i bumped your shit on the bangin on wax, and no it did not blow out my amps ;>

6. finally red wine, i mean red vines, my bad red lobster oops i mean red robin, i mean red bull, whatever the fuck, ill just call you toothless red. hows that?

accomplish something realistic AND PRODUCTIVE, then you I will consider taking you serious.

btw- noone gives a fuck about you

Nov 16, 2009
dam this nigga classic is comedy--that was then this is now bangin
deepeegee, how low nigga problem killed that shit thats my nigga, they dont want it, rollin in a drop top

Nov 16, 2009
nigga no comment man done wit trying to start shit wit a nigga way in nebraska
got the belly--method man saying (you the illest nigga in nebraska) as ya ringtone
niggaz know what it is wit us man ---no introduction about to go fuc wit the little homie roccett on a new video

Nov 16, 2009
menace know what it do thats why he aint said nothin to us--we been yellin fuc bws for years --you see he be fucin wit niggaz from grape who fuc wit us like daddy o man i aint gon say nothin nigga. my thang is kurupt always doin shows in l.a. dont talk about c about it keita locced up and big u aint fuccin wit kurupt no mo so holla at the nigga when you see him

Nov 16, 2009
remember we do what we want homeboy 50 cent still sending the checcs cuzzzzzzzz we paid nigga , my nigga was signed to gunit and released 2 albums nigga and hell yea 50 was mad we got baymaac album comin feb 16th---