redruM781....BEEFIN WIT DOGG POUND & GAME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHY DO WE ACCEPT STUDIO GANGSTERS AFTER THEY ARE EXPOSED

• Total voters
Feb 27, 2010
na, no even G. they both got bluetiful imaginations, a lot of keys share the same swag, like a lot of east nigas sound a like, a lot of lincin niggas sound alike, a lot of atl niggas sound alike, it just comes with the mindset. spi is 1hunid
Nah I didn't mean it like that my nigg. swagga jackin. I meant he stole some of that niggas bars and a lot of other shit. Compare Bluetiful World to Blue Rag House Shoes. You will see what I'm talkin bout. Niggas was in the studio talkin bout that shit a couple months ago and since you mentioned it, it rang a bell.

Feb 27, 2010
I thought bluefiful came out first....or am I trippin?
so far it sounds like you right about that. bluetiful world came out a couple years ago right? c hecc's came out a year ago? them is the dates i found on youtube. all i know is the shit sound similar, but they both smashers. didn't get a bar of that bluetiful world till recently.

Feb 27, 2010
both videos are hard. my relly in the c-hecc video. that's how i found out about it. didn't see bluetiful world untill i hopped on siccness. you guys are right tho. good lookin. well back to oyg redrum...