RAS KASS VS GAME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
NOR.CAL. said:
FUK RAS KASS,,, DOES HE'S MUSIC SELL, NO!

GAME CAME KILL HIM ON THE MIC.... PERIOD..

I HEARD OF RAS KASS LAST YEAR AND AINT NOTHING POPPIN OFF WIT RAS KASS,, HE SUCK SO MUCH THAT I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT G-UNIT HAS A DESIRE TO PUT HIM IN THE GROUPIE G-UNOT..

HE SUCKS.....

GAME IS GOING TO CLOWN ALL YOU DICK RYDIN FAGS HERE..

REMEMBER,

RAS KASS DOESN'T HAVE A GOOD LYRICS,HE AINT UNIVERSAL AND HE AINT GOT A GOOD PERSONALITY OR IMAGE HE SUCKS..

FUK RASS KASS.....
Hey dick rider Nor Cal, you must have had game's dick in your mouth when you were typing cuz shits all fucked up.....

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
NOR.CAL. said:
FUK RAS KASS,,, DOES HE'S MUSIC SELL, NO!

GAME CAME KILL HIM ON THE MIC.... PERIOD..

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH THANX FOR THE GOOD LAUGH MORON

45park1904 said:
AFTER YOU SAID THAT IT DISCREDITS ANYTHING YOU SAY FROM NOW ON LIL KID
LOL!! thank you

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
Smoka said:
I used to like Game but my neighbors brother work at Interscope records. He told me that 50 Cent was going to release Game from G-Unit 2 months before it became public. Here is the real reason Game was released from G-Unit. He was constantly gettin into it with everyone. I was told that him and Dre would even get into arguments. My neighbors brother said that Game had an attitude problem with the secretaries, interns, and others at Interscope and Aftermath. It got to a point where 50 was like "I cant take this no more...and he kicked him out of G-Unit because Game attitude was untolerable to work with".

Then like 2 months later 50 Cent announced that Game was no longer on G-Unit. Then the beef started. Now 2 years later. I can really tell that this dude do have an attitude problem.

He was kicked out of G-Unit.

He was kicked off of Aftermath

He's in a fued with his own brother Big Fase 100

He's beefin with so many rappers (Yukmouth, Joe Buddens, G-Unit, Roc-A-Fella, JT the Bigga Figga, and the lists goes on and on)

His fiance broke off their engagement

He was kicked off of Interscope

Every rapper that he signs to his label "Black Wall Street" ends up leaving (ex:
Charli Baltimore, Tecniec, EastWood, Ya Boy, Glass Malone, and plenty of more)

He got into an altercation with that radiostation disc jockey in Detroit

He's alwayz lying about something

And now he's fightin with Rass Kass!

Game...GROW UP!
the truth right here

Oct 19, 2004
pimpsmooth420 said:
this is a direct quote:

"fuck game he sucker punched ras with a bottle to the face and still ras did not fall,ras tried to go at game but security got in between.game was with about 10 black wall street faggots,ras was with only j211 and still they only caused a slight bruise on ras left eye.j211 managed to punch out 1 member of wack wall street.real recognize real so ras i salute u and j211 as far as game your fucking pathetic and just wait till re up gets a crack at u!

shit popped off last night at club element on hollywood.for details go to the thread or topic that says ''re up officially at war with game and black wall street.game over!''
On everything in the world I was at element that night for camron bday party and that fight was gay as fuck. I try and like game but he just be doin too much for me. That whole thing was hella unneccessary. It was way too many bitches i there to be trippin off some petty shit.

Apr 12, 2004
i mean this is what the west dont need at this time game knows he needed dre, so i mean now game gon have hella niggas on him cuz ras kass is a boss and niggas fuck wit ras like that. Period point blank game has been gettin out of hand lately and no one has seemed to get him back in line for real so its up to rass to do that.

Dec 9, 2005
Travis Triggery said:
Ras Kass could destroy Game's career no doubt about it, and thats a fuckin bitch move if I ever say one, Game's a fuckin bitch so what can you really expect from him?

Fat chance. Ras Kass is a virtual nobody. He's a great emcee...but he's not ending anyone's career. If anything this is Ras' chance to get a little shine...and I'm all for it. I think he deserves it...

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
I think that maybe if game didn't fuck up w/ g-unit and everything, and if he was still in g-unit, he would've been probably staying strong (as in, his career) and perhaps, west would've probably been staying stronger too, I don't know - or either that aftermath/g-unit made a mistake by signing or giving a major shine to a wrong artist

May 10, 2002
Game is at least 6'4" and Ras Kass is 5'7"... and I know for a fact Game always rolls with at least 15 people cuz I know most of them and they are always around.. so I doubt this was a fair situation for Ras Kass.

The situation sounds stupid, but if Ras was really talking about Game's kid then that changes things...

Mar 14, 2006
DRE should give RAS KASS the beat to murder GAME, epic level type like when he hooked him up with the GHETTO FABULOUS track!!!!!!!

if RAZZY's diss is done right, this shit can be just as tight as ETHER and REAL MUTHAPHUKKIN' G's...

Aug 8, 2006
PLEASE BREEZY'S IN HERE MAD THAT GAME HIT THAT DUDE UP FOR TALKING ABOUT HIS BABY SON...

RAS KASS WOULD OF MAN UP AND SAID "THAT WASN'T DIRECT TO YOU"

RAS KASS SAID TO GAME "IT IS WHAT IT IS" THAT MEANING THAT HE DID DISSED HIM WHETHER GAME LIKE IT OR NOT..

BUT TELL ME THIS,,, IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WALKS UP TO YOU AND
YOU KNOW HE MIGHT HAVE BEEF WIT THAT PERSON, SHOULDN'T YOU
BE READY TO FIGHT THAT PERSON

BUT RAS KASS EITHER GOT KNOCK OUT OR HIT WIT A BOTTLE UPSIDE HIS HEAD WHEN TURN AROUND...

THAT THE BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU CAN DO TURN YOU BACK AND THEN GET SMACKED, POPPED...

DUMB ASS RAS KASS...

I KNOW FOR A FACT HE LYING ABOUT HIM GOING UP TO GAME OUTSIDE...

I KNOW GAME WOULD OF KNOCK HIM OUT...

RAS KASS LYING HE WOULD TELL THE STORY LIKE IT IS... THAT WHY HE CALL EVERY WEBSITE TO CLEAR IT UP FIRST..

BITCH FAG WANNE BE