RAS KASS VS GAME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
this is a direct quote:

"fuck game he sucker punched ras with a bottle to the face and still ras did not fall,ras tried to go at game but security got in between.game was with about 10 black wall street faggots,ras was with only j211 and still they only caused a slight bruise on ras left eye.j211 managed to punch out 1 member of wack wall street.real recognize real so ras i salute u and j211 as far as game your fucking pathetic and just wait till re up gets a crack at u!

shit popped off last night at club element on hollywood.for details go to the thread or topic that says ''re up officially at war with game and black wall street.game over!''

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
from dubcnn....
Doctor's Advocate" Pushed Back, Single Name & Fight? - September 14, 2006

Another day of news and drama on the WestCoast it would seem. Today we have news on The Game which includes a new release date for his sophomore album "The Doctor's Advocate," his lead single title as well as the news that there was an altercation between himself and Ras Kass last night at Element in Hollywood.

Firstly "The Doctor's Advocate" has been pushed back by one week to November 14th, 2006 to make room for further promotion and some finishing touches.

The follow up to the hugely successful street single "One Blood (It's Okay)" is to be the album single "Let It Ride" which you can expect soon!

And finally the aforementioned news about a fight last night at Element in Hollywood where Game and Ras Kass went at it, the two camps are releasing conflicting stories however a dubcnn source stated that The Game did in fact punch Ras Kass knocking him out. As of yet there is no word from either artist officially regarding the incident.

Dubcnn will keep you posted on this event and "The Doctor's Advocate" release and first single.

Nov 19, 2005
before anyone says game is a bitch look at all these sources i got. that other one posted on the first postis from a rass kass groupie

Everything was kosher last night inside "Element" a Los Angeles based
night club which hosted a star studded party for Ed Hardy clothes
designer Tracy Mills the younger brother of Chris Mills the N.B.A.
vet. Everyone was in attendance from Lil' Jon, Too $hort & also The
WestCoast Don "The Game". Also in attendance Paris & Nikki Hilton,
Dave Navarro and a host of N.B.A. stars such as Kobe Bryant, Baron
Davis,Tracy Murray & Chris Mills. The cristal bottles were flying
and there were so many beautiful women in the club I couldn't even
focus on theD.J. spinning all the latest hits. The party on went
till about 2am when the lights came on and all of a sudden the
people in the club shifted as an angry Game parted the crowd
like the red sea headed straight toward what had looked like
veteran Cali rapper Ras Kass. I know some people are asking,
who the f#@% is Rass Kass? Well if you didn't know you will
after this story. The Game approached Rass Kass and a few words
were exchanged in what seemed like a friendly conversation and
2 seconds later Game punches the rapper smack in the face
knocking him flat on the ground. The Club security and people
standing by dragged Rass Kass out the back door as Game and
his entourage exited the club quietly as nothing ever
took place.

Rumors speculated the fight stimulated from a diss song
released by Rass Kass last year where the rapper took
shots a The Game calling him a stripper and a fake gangsta
amongst other things. The rapper also taunted Game by
suggesting he would have sex with his kids mother and
even went as low to mention The Game's 3yr old son named
Harlem in the diss track. Although those are
just rumors, it seemed like enough to send the Compton Bred
multi-platinum rapper on a rampage in the club last
night.

The Game's new album "The Doctor's Advocate is set to hit stores
November which is too far away to call this a publicity stunt and
fellow rapper Rass Kass was dragged away before any questions could be
asked about the drama. Let's just hope everyone got home safe & sound
last night.
ok now dubb cnn

Another day of news and drama on the WestCoast it would seem. Today we have news on The Game which includes a new release date for his sophomore album "The Doctor's Advocate," his lead single title as well as the news that there was an altercation between himself and Ras Kass last night at Element in Hollywood.

Firstly "The Doctor's Advocate" has been pushed back by one week to November 14th, 2006 to make room for further promotion and some finishing touches.

The follow up to the hugely successful street single "One Blood (It's Okay)" is to be the album single "Let It Ride" which you can expect soon!

And finally the aforementioned news about a fight last night at Element in Hollywood where Game and Ras Kass went at it, the two camps are releasing conflicting stories however a dubcnn source stated that The Game did in fact punch Ras Kass knocking him out. As of yet there is no word from either artist officially regarding the incident.

thats from a dubb cnn source not anyone with game

now the final source

West coast rappers Ras Kass and The Game squared off in a physical confrontation last night (Sept. 14) at a Los Angeles club.

Ras Kass is on a nationwide tour with Rakim and Kid Capri.

Both of the internationally respected West coast rappers were in club Element, when Game confronted Ras Kass over the lyrics to the song "Caution," a song Ras Kass recorded over a year ago.

Get a thousand tattoos and won't raise ya gun / so when you get merked I'ma raise ya son /

The lyrics to the song sparked the confrontation between the two men.

"The ni**a tried to jump me 30 to 2, yet I'm alive and chillin' my sweater is still white and all my jewelry intact," Ras Kass told AllHipHop.com in a statement. "Game is a 'Change of Heart,' stripping, fake-ass blood who sold some records riding Dr Dre's shirt tails. I guess he thought this would help him sell some more records. I was so unfazed by it all that I went up to his car afterwards and challenged him right there. Game is no match for me physically or lyrically."

Game told AllHipHop.com that he never had a problem with Ras Kass until the rapper dissed him on the track.

He also disputed Ras Kass' account of the confrontation.

"Aint nobody hit that dude but me, he's crazy talking about 30 people," Game told AllHipHop.com. "I never had beef and never met Ras Kass, unless it was a quick exhange saying hello. He talked about my son by name. You can say what you want about me, but what does my son got to do with it? I seen the n***a in the club. I walked up to him in the club and it was my mans birthday, so I didn't want to mess up his party. When the lights came on, at the end I asked him about the freestyle. He said it wasn't nothing, but he started in on that 'it's whatever I'm Ras Kass and punched him in the face before he could finish."

According to representatives for Ras Kass, he has no intentions on continuing the feud.

"He can sell records on his own dime," Ras Kass said alluding to Game's upcoming album The Doctor's Advocate.

"I don't benefit me to mess with these kinds of small cats," Game said, adding that he would not be responding to Ras Kass lyrically either.

"Ras Kass' career is over," Game said. "I ended it with that one punch last night."

The Doctors Advocate was scheduled to hit stores Nov. 7, but the album release date has been pushed back one week, until Nov. 14.
enough said game probably did knock him out

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
sobaywitit said:
and what type of shit is that from rass kass mentioning his son game did what he had to do

lol @ Rass saying "it's whatever" like he really wanted to get physical..

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
sobaywitit said:
and what type of shit is that from rass kass mentioning his son game did what he had to do

whoa hold up homie

tha song caution was NOT a diss to game, that was confirmed several times
but anyways

those sources all came from BWS statements, dubcnn has shit twisted becuz i spoke to someone who was there at the event saying
"Game never touched Ras"
some other nigga from BWS punched ras in the side of the head while he and game were arguing, ras punched dude bacc, and bws tackled ras to the ground, jAY211 punched the shit outta somebody from BWS, then jAY was thrown over a table
security came in
exiting game thru the bacc and ras thru the front

noone got knocced out

THOSE STORIES DONT FIT RIGHT... think about it
if ras was knoccedout then how would he be able to yell " thanks homie, now i got the greenlight....etc" at games car when it was leaving????
^^^SEVERAL SOURCES SAY, RAS YELLED THAT AFTER THE CONFLICT

SOMETHIN FISHY, HUH?

Apr 4, 2006
seems reputable!

5xLoC said:
whoa hold up homie

tha song caution was NOT a diss to game, that was confirmed several times
but anyways

those sources all came from BWS statements, dubcnn has shit twisted becuz i spoke to someone who was there at the event saying
"Game never touched Ras"
some other nigga from BWS punched ras in the side of the head while he and game were arguing, ras punched dude bacc, and bws tackled ras to the ground, jAY211 punched the shit outta somebody from BWS, then jAY was thrown over a table
security came in
exiting game thru the bacc and ras thru the front

noone got knocced out

THOSE STORIES DONT FIT RIGHT... think about it
if ras was knoccedout then how would he be able to yell " thanks homie, now i got the greenlight....etc" at games car when it was leaving????
^^^SEVERAL SOURCES SAY, RAS YELLED THAT AFTER THE CONFLICT

SOMETHIN FISHY, HUH?

Apr 28, 2003
i dont believe none of that sh!t about them fighting...theirs 100's of west coast websites, but yet dubcnn is the first and ONLY site that had an "inside source" that saw what happend....i also find it funny that they decided to mention the games album being pushed back, before they mention the "altercation" which i would think is more important "news", they talk more about the albums release date then they do the fight....

both of these n!ggas are about to drop albums real soon...so until someone gets a video of what happend...its just promotion...