RARE RAP CDS TAPES RECORDS POSTERS MAGAZINES FOR SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2014
i have thousands of cds tapes records posters magazines for sale just sitting in boxes. check out my new site GFUNKRAP.COM paypal accepted. more will be posted soon. you can call the # on the homepage for any questions. negotiable bulk deals available. thanks!

Attachments

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
if thats not you why dont you post your username on other sites/ebay or have known collectors vouch for you. its sketchy if you have a vast g funk collection and know the current value of your items etc enough to start a site dedicated to selling g funk and dont have an online trail somewhere.

you cant seriously expect people to just paypal you money with the info youve given and your 3 posts....

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2004
Nobody's jealous bubbles!! Maybe if you would of handled your business the right way this wouldn't have followed you for so many years.. Your bad, your rules, your game.. I just love to play along. No time for crying now!! Get back out there and see who you can rip off now!!

Mar 29, 2014
once again, i dont ebay, and i dont even know who yall are accusing me. holy shit. ok, i got the chance to buy out a few mom n pop record stores that were closing. i even have the store sign off the building to prove it. i found out that alot of the stuff i have is rare and some sell for quite a bit. i know the going values because ive had a collection of my own for a long time and all you have to do is look on amazon and see what they are selling for..... simple as that. if someone has a tommy wright cd new for $100 bottom price, i sell it for $80 or $75, etc. i dont ebay or amazon because i dont want to pay fees. thats waisting money. if you dont want to buy stuff from me, thats fine, other people gladly will.

Mar 29, 2014
first of all, you dont know me. you talk alot of shit behind a keyboard. you need to stop listening to rap music bcuz its fuckin yur head up. but since u think yur such a wise ass on here, give me your address where u stay at with yur mom. or just call me up bro. u got the #, we'll find out who the real og is.

Oct 15, 2004
While calling someone a key board gangsta he manages to make keyboard threats. Yea that a real og there bubbles. Call you up to see what kinda og you are? What you gonna tell me gangster stories of how you kid napped your neighbors dog and tortured it? I think the rap music must have really went to your head. Nobody's interested in your stories Aaron cole. Even while lieing you lie. Just know I'm always here to put you on blast!!!

Mar 29, 2014
look bro, all u gotta do is grow some nuts, tell me where you live and i`ll be at yur doorstep to stomp u out in front of yur mommy. flaimm , yur a bitchass coward, yur a jealous envious hater and an now im exposing you!!!! hell, yur exposing yurself! making up names and paranoia about ebay accounts??? lol, dude yur a fuckin joke!

Oct 15, 2004
We'll fellas end of story. If you wanna deal wit a lieing ass bitch that's tries to rip people off its on you. This dude must have problems, he won't even admit who he is. He don't even like his self, how's he gonna care about you?? Exposed!! End of story.

Mar 29, 2014
flaimm... are u pregnant yet? cuz u sure been ridin my dick ever since i been on here. your completely embarrasing yurself by hating on someone just tryna sell some music. you started this shit so now im gona roll yur ass up. yur gettin owned on here!