Rare rap for sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2013
if you weren't tryin to rip folks off on ebay it might have worked out for ya bum
obviously has me confused with someone else. Thats what computer gangstas / haters do tho. Talk shit and get jealous of a big collection they dont have. Sounds like you need yur ass kicked talkin reckless.

Jul 22, 2010
Oh yeah, the same guy who used to send out emails of his auctions with every one of his previous buyers email showing, resulting in endless spam to my account to this very day. Then when I tell him to remove me multiple times because it is becoming very irritating, I receive smart ass reply that I am now blocked from any of his future auction. You are one smart business man.

Mar 24, 2013
wow, look at all the jealous haters on here. listen you fuckin idiots. there are many paleones, there are many mr.palefaces, there are many palefaces on the internet. yur talkin about millions and millions of people. you guys sound like a bunch of jealous losers that either didnt pay and got blocked (ive seen yur flaimmin faggot name posted on several blocked lists on sites) or caused some seller a headache. glad it wasnt me. bye bye keyboard gangstas.