RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
@TIM.......I CHOOSE NEITHER

@THE PERSON THAT SAID THE STUDY HE READ WAS MADE BY A CHURCH GROUP......THE STUDIES SUPPORTING GAYS BEING BORN THAT WAY ARE MOSTLY PUT OUT BY GAY RIGHTS GROUPS....

@THE PERSON THAT SAID RAPISTS AND BEASTIALITY ARE PERVERSIONS....YOU ARE CORRECT....BUT BEING GAY IS A PERVERSION ALSO.........

THOSE WHO CHOOSE THE GAY LIFESTYLE ARE WRONG IN THE EYES OF GOD OR ANY PERSON WITH A GRAIN OF INTELLIGENCE.....NO OFFENSE TO THE GAYS OF THE BOARD......IT IS JUST PLAIN WRONG.....SORRY IF I SEEM JUDGMENTAL,BUT I KNOW WRONG WHEN I SEE IT LIKE I SAID BEFORE.....
BUT IF YOU'RE GAY,LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST....I JUST WISH ROSIE O'DONNELL AND THE ESTABLISHMENT WOULD STOP TRYIN TO CRAM THE SHIT IN OUR FACES ALL THE TIME......IF GAYS HAD STAYED IN THE CLOSET(WHERE I BELIEVE THEY SHOULD STAY)NO ONE WOULD EVER COMPLAN ABOUT GAYS AND THEY COULD HAVE MORE PRODUCTIVE LIVES.......................

Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
Same goes for the "recovered" gay people....they are faking the funk.

Lastly, why would someone "choose" to be gay? How many people do you know that would make a choice which would offer them nothing but ridicule and isolation from mainstream society?
For that first statement....how do u know they are faking? What justifies that statement? And as for the second statement....are u at all familiar with gay pride parades? Seems like those people wanna be gay to me.
And at all the people who got all offended by my comment, yall are blowin what I said outta proportion. I NEVER said being a rapist is better than being gay. I NEVER said Ive got a grudge against gay people. Yes, I would rather have my brother be gay than my mom be raped. As far as gay people....I might think its unnatural, but I dont hate them for it. As far as rapists....I spit on their existence. I just dont buy that gay people are born that way.

Apr 25, 2002
....so to continue, Ill clear a few things up since people are twisting my words and making assumptions based on one statement I made to Roxy.

Being a rapist is far worse than being gay. In fact, I dont see how u could compare the two.

Do I think being gay is wrong? Yes, its unnatural. Human beings as a species are attracted to the OPPOSITE sex....so I see homosexuality as inhuman. (What I mean by that is being gay goes against human nature....NOT that gay people should be considered less than human)

Do I hate gay people for their lifestyle? NO. Just cuz I disagree with something doesnt mean I hate it.

And @ Roxy....thank u for replying to my RESPECTFUL comment with a RESPECTFUL post....unlike some other people did.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Right on Young:classic: .

Tragic: To your comment
"THOSE WHO CHOOSE THE GAY LIFESTYLE ARE WRONG IN THE EYES OF GOD OR ANY PERSON WITH A GRAIN OF INTELLIGENCE"
People with an apposing point of view could say the same thing to U. And aren't most peoples' actions wrong is the eyes of God? No sin is greater or less than another.

Like Srgnt. said, who would chose that??? If those recovery treatments really work, there'd be very few gay people in the world. Also lots of gay people are in "the closet" b/c they don't want to be gay. Can U guys try and imagine what it must be like? I know U don't want to, but I mean just for arguments sake, try and imagine. What if being hetero was taboo? I know I've said this many times, but it works here too: It's not enough to just put on someone elses' shoes. You have to walk around in them for a while.

P.S. can't take credit for that quote, To Kill A Mockingbird, read it if U haven't already. :classic:

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
And @ Roxy....thank u for replying to my RESPECTFUL comment with a RESPECTFUL post....unlike some other people did.
@ YoungVicious

are you eluding to the fact that i was disrespectful? if so, address me, rather than elude to it. perhaps you were referring to krishna, i don't know, but address who you are referring to.

if you were referring to me....i thought we were having a discussion here.....a debate of sorts.....so i was hitting you off with a devil's advocate view. is a person disrespectful if they don't agree with you?

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^Maybe Im just being overly sensitive. But just the way u responded...your tone...seemed like u were talkin down on me like Im a dumbass who doesnt know what Im talkin about. And u and a couple others (krishna and Tim) seemed to take my comment as some homophobic remark. Did I once in my argument say anything disrespectful toward gay people?

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
my comments were not only directed to you, nor did i insinuate you hated gay people. i was merely trying to have you see the other side of your argument. if you do not know the other side, how can you really know your own? if you felt stupid or talked down to, that is on you.....perhaps i shot a few holes in your argument and you realized that, but my intention wasn't to make you feel dumb.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^Well there u have it then....I was being overly sensetive. No hard feelings. But u still seemed quick to dismiss my argument without giving the chance to argue. So lets continue....earlier u said something along the lines of "gay people who supposedly turned straight are faking"....I asked u to justify that statement since u have no basis for it. Then u said being gay couldnt be a choice cuz no person would want to stay gay if they didnt have to. And I said "are u at all familiar with gay pride parades? Those people seem like they wanna be gay to me". So continue....I wanna hear your response to my responses.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
There is a movie called "But I'm a Cheerleader" or something like that.....it is basically this movie I caught on HBO about all these kids who are gay and their parents send them to "straight camp". The girls have to wear pink and the boys blue and not only is it funny, it shows how ridiculous it is to try and turn gay people straight. See the movie, you'll understand.

Gay parades....that is some gay people's way of being prideful in their sexuality instead of allowing others to define them as faggots, perverts and pedifiles. Not all gay people partake in these functions, and those that do are doing so as an act of defiance and pride to make a point to greater society that no matter how hard they try to thwart them, they still exist and will continue to exist and live their lifes accordingly. I'm not gay, so I cannot speak on it personally, but that is my perception.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
DAMN,
I DIDN'T MEAN FOR ALL THE LADIES TO PARTAKE IN THIS AND MAKE IT INTO A MONSTER.

I ASKED THIS QUESTION FROM A MALE'S PERSPECTIVE CAUSE WOMEN HAVE A DIFFERENT MIND FRAME WHERE THE QUESTION IS IRRELEVENT AND A NO-BRAINER CAUSE OF THE PRIDE FACTOR AND FEMINISM IN YAW.

BUT I AIN'T gONNA BREAK IT DOWN AgAIN. ALL I KNOW IS THAT PERSONALLY I WOULDN'T PARTAKE IN AN ACT OF HOMOSEXUALITY CAUSE JUST THE THOUgHT IS HIDEOUS. I DON'T AND WILL NEVA gET DOWN LIKE THAT. PERIOD. THAT DON'T MEAN I HATE FAgS CAUSE THEY THAT WAY , I DON'T EVEN AKNOWLEDgE THEM. BUT IT IS A MENTAL DISORDER TO BE ATTRACTED TO THE SAME SEX(NOT YOU WOMEN). JUST LIKE IT WAS STATED TO BE ATTRACTED TO OTHA THANgS OTHA THEN WHAT WAS INTENDED TO BE USED TO PRO-CREATE.

AM I DEFENDIN' RAPISTS? HELL FUK NAW! FUK A PERVERTED POWER HUNgRY gAMELESS CONTROL FREAK. I SAID IT BEFORE BUT MUTHA-FUAKS WANT TO TWIST MY WORDS AND PUT A PERCEPTION TO THAT. ALL I SAID I WOULD RATHER BE THAT THAN A FAg. CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT.

Apr 25, 2002
Tim said:

What? Are you serious? It has everything to do with it. People are saying it's better to be a rapist than to be gay. So if that is true then your mom being raped is better than your brother being gay.

BEING a rapist.. not being a VICTIM of a rapist. fuck yes im serious..

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
-TiM C- said:
BEING a rapist.. not being a VICTIM of a rapist. fuck yes im serious.
If being a RAPIST is better than being gay, which is what ya'll are saying by choosing rapist. Than by your logic a family member being raped would be better than a family member being gay. If you can't compute that, then I give up. It's obvious simple logic isn't a strong point for some of you.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
@TIM.......I CHOOSE NEITHER
That's not an option. It's one or the other. I'm not sure what you answered to EDJs question but that question was directed at those who chose rapist.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
AND ANYONE WHO ANSWERS RAPIST APHTER THAT QUESTION IS EITHER GAY, OR A PHUCCIN LIAR...EITHER WAY, WE ALL KNOW WHAT EVERYONE WOULD CHOOSE
Exactly. Also I'm not surprised none of the people who chose rapist answered my question. Hmmm, I wonder why? LOL! Pitiful.