RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
edj AKA mr. IM SCARED OF NOBODY.......why exactly did you pull ure strap when that marine dude threw his hands up?? cmon man, hes a little prissy homo right? you shoulda been able to throw down with him.......

ps....im 150 lbs

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
ITS AS SIMPLE AS THIS...

IPH YOUD RATHER RAPE AN INNOCENT WOMAN, THAT SHOWS WHAT KINDA PERSON YOU ARE...AND ALL THIS PHAG TALK SHOWS WHAT KINDA PERSON YOU ARE TOO, BETTER WATCH IT SO YOU AINT CURSED WITH A GAY SON LATER IN LIPHE...

ABOUT THE SISTER THING,

I HAVE A SISTER THAT WAS IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP, IPH ANYONE ELSE HAS, YOU KNOW WHAT IT PHEELS LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT SOME SUCCA BEATIN ON YOUR SISTER, NOT ONLY PAIN, COMPLETE RAGE...I COULDNT IMAGINE HOW I WOULD PHEEL IPH MY SISTER WAS RAPED...AND I WOULD WISH THOSE PHEELINGS ON NOBODY ELSE, YOURE NOT JUST HURTING THE WOMAN, YOURE HURTING HER PHAMILY AS WELL...CUZ YOU GOTTA REMEMBER, WHEN YOU RAPE A WOMAN, YOURE RAPING SOMEONES MOM, SOMEONES SISTER, SOMEONES WIPHE...HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO PHIT THEM SHOES?

...ABA

May 7, 2002
EDJ said:
NOW I KNOW I DONE SPOKE UP ON THIS BEFORE, BUT WE HAVE NEW FOLK UP IN HERE AND I WANNA SEE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES.

NOW, IF YOU WERE gIVIN' A CHOICE AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE A DEFINITE ONE, OR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS ANNHILIATED, WOULD YOU RATHER BE A RAPIST OR A FAg? AND WHY?

IF YAW DONE CHOPPED IT UP WITH ME , YAW ALREADY KNOW WHICH ONE I WILL gO WITH.
^^^^RAPIST

REASON I CAN LIVE WIT THAT :angry:

May 7, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
@EDJ OR ANYONE ELSE WHO ANSWERED RAPIST...

YALL MUST NOT HAVE SISTERS, OR NOT BE CLOSE WIT YALL MOMS...

...ABA
GOT FOUR SISTERZ AND A MOMZ WHO RAISED ME AND STILL WOULDNT CHANGE MY ANSWER

ID KILL A NIGGA FOR MY FAM ID KILL MY SELF FOR MY FAM

Jun 16, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
ITS AS SIMPLE AS THIS...

IPH YOUD RATHER RAPE AN INNOCENT WOMAN, THAT SHOWS WHAT KINDA PERSON YOU ARE...AND ALL THIS PHAG TALK SHOWS WHAT KINDA PERSON YOU ARE TOO, BETTER WATCH IT SO YOU AINT CURSED WITH A GAY SON LATER IN LIPHE...

ABOUT THE SISTER THING,

I HAVE A SISTER THAT WAS IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP, IPH ANYONE ELSE HAS, YOU KNOW WHAT IT PHEELS LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT SOME SUCCA BEATIN ON YOUR SISTER, NOT ONLY PAIN, COMPLETE RAGE...I COULDNT IMAGINE HOW I WOULD PHEEL IPH MY SISTER WAS RAPED...AND I WOULD WISH THOSE PHEELINGS ON NOBODY ELSE, YOURE NOT JUST HURTING THE WOMAN, YOURE HURTING HER PHAMILY AS WELL...CUZ YOU GOTTA REMEMBER, WHEN YOU RAPE A WOMAN, YOURE RAPING SOMEONES MOM, SOMEONES SISTER, SOMEONES WIPHE...HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO PHIT THEM SHOES?

...ABA

Sooo true

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
@BG TAZ...

YOU MY PHOLKS BUT I GOTTA ASK YOU THIS DOGGIE...

SAY SOMEONE WHO WAS PHACED WITH THIS DECISION CHOSE TO BE A RAPIST AND ONE OPH YOUR PHOUR SISTERS OR YOUR MOM WAS THEIR PHIRST VICTIM...HOW DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD PHEEL KNOWING THAT THAT PERSON WAS SO SELPHISH THAT THEY HURT YOUR PHAM, RATHER THAN HURTING THEMSELVES ONLY...EITHER WAY THE RAPIST/GAY MAN IS HURTING HIMSELPH, WHY TAKE DOWN SOMEONE ELSE'S LIPHE ALONG WITH THEIRS...TELL ME THAT SHIT WOULDNT HURT HOGG...ABA

Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:

YOU COULDN'T OF BEEN SO WRONg. I SURROUND MYSELF WITH NOTHIN' BUT WOMEN. I HAVE 3 SISTERS AND TWO HALF SISTAS. PLENTY OF FEMALE COUSINS AND NIECES.

Does your mom know how you would answer this question...would you tell her?

And what is this "coincidence" you keep talking about...you say I'm playing dumb...don't be cryptic, speak your mind...what are you referring too?

LOL, jumping on threads you make...don't flatter yourself...

Apr 25, 2002
SF
Why is this such a big deal to you EDJ?

I could never rape someone, that is completely intolerable. there's no excuse for that shit. I can honestly say I'd rather be gay. that way at least nobody is being harmed.

EDJ how can you have any respect for a rapist?
I just lost a lot of the respect that I used to have for you because of this post.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Slappin Beatz said:
mane i wouldent wanna get raped in tha ass and get nutted on and kissin dudes is fuccin sicc, so i would rather be a rapist
So you're saying being a rapist isn't sicc?

May 14, 2002
cant help

but to think that the same muthafuckaz on here talkin
'lets not hurt/harm this or that,my mom my sister snp snp snp....'
are the same individuals who probably agree with murdering your
enemies,fuck a bitch or murder-murder kill shit!
If in fact you are one,ask yourself what the difference is.
Although I cant prove these things,Ive got this gut feeling that
wont stop.
Truth is - this is the Siccness.....

Love to the FEW...

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
Re: cant help

Phara-C said:
but to think that the same muthafuckaz on here talkin
'lets not hurt/harm this or that,my mom my sister snp snp snp....'
are the same individuals who probably agree with murdering your
enemies,fuck a bitch or murder-murder kill shit!
If in fact you are one,ask yourself what the difference is.
Although I cant prove these things,Ive got this gut feeling that
wont stop.

WHAT THE PHUC ARE U TALKING ABOUT? I SAID THAT MOM AND SISTER SHIT, AND YOU NEER HEAR ME SAY SHIT ABOUT MURDERIN MY ENEMIES, YOU DIDNT MAKE SENSE TO ME HOMIE, JUST SOUNDED WIERD...ABA

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Wow, to what some of you have said, U guys are no better than racist.

Being a homosexual is just a part of someone's life, it is not all of their life. Just like being heterosexual is only a part of who we are. I never remember being a kid and thinking I'd be hetero. I didn't make a choice, it's just how I was born. Why can't this be true of homosexuals? To the ones who said it's a choice, U are STUPID. That's like saying people make a choice as to what race they want to be. DUMB.

Rape is about power. Someone who lacks power wanting to take it by any means from another person. Rapers also rape men, children, grandmas, anything they feel they can overcome. Are U guys saying that U are weak and need to hurt someone else to feel like a man? Most of you dumbass are confusing the whole situation. U equate rape w/ sex. WRONG! Sex has nothing to do w/ it.

This topic is baseless. I take it none of U are gay, and I doubt any of you have been raped. Gay men (since this is who this topic seems to be poised to) are still men. Being a man has nothing to do w/ who U sleep w/ but how U handle your responsibilities. I though men knew this.

Apr 25, 2002
LMFAO^^^IM SORRY BUT THAT "MAKIN LOVE IN THA ASS"SHIT IS FAWKIN COMEDY!!!!YOU GOT A FUNNY WAY OF PUTTIN SHIT SLAPPIN.FA REAL THOUGH,MUCH RESPECT TO THOSE MEN THAT ANSWERED THEY WOULD RATHER BE HOMOSEXUAL!YAW GOT GOOD HEARTZ FA SHA!IM JUS' WONDERING WHY EDJ'Z SO STUCK ON THIS SUBJECT=0/~209~