Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm just now seeing this.

I was confused with Versoma when I said I didn't like Verse En Coma. Versoma is the band I actually don't like.
Ahhh that makes total sense. I was going to say Verse En Coma are more or less Malady light in my opinion.

I like Versoma. They weren't really anything too special but I listen to Life During Wartime every now and then. Thing is I don't remember buying it. I think I got it for free from Robotic Empire.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
I haven't checked out These Arms are Snakes until now, and i must say they're decent.
And, I checked out the new Don Caballero cd. It actually has one song that I like on it really much, celestial dusty groove. The rest of the cd is okay too, but that song stands out from the rest.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That Verse En Coma album fucking rules.

@ Jesse - Download that shit (Verse En Coma) if you haven't yet, I think you would like it.

@ Carnage - TAAS fucking rule, get out of here with that decent talk. lol...just kidding of course. Glad you found them decent.

I've only heard like 2-3 The Snake, The Crown, The Cross songs and found them to be meh. But I remember you saying one of their albums was really good and one sucked so they could have been of the sucky one.

I listen to way too much fucking music.

May 9, 2002
Ohhhh...FUCK YES!!!!!!!!

The Verve - Forth

01. "Sit and Wonder" - 6:52
02. "Love Is Noise" (Richard Ashcroft, The Verve) - 5:29
03. "Rather Be" (Ashcroft) - 5:38
04."Judas" - 6:19
05. "Numbness" - 6:35
06. "I See Houses" (Ashcroft) - 5:37
07. "Noise Epic" - 8:14
08. "Valium Skies" (Ashcroft) - 4:34
09. "Columbo" - 7:30
---"Ma Ma Soul" - 5:45 (LP version and U.S. iTunes Store exclusive bonus recording)[6]
--- "Muhammad Ali" - 6:26 (LP version and U.S. iTunes Store pre-order exclusive bonus recording)
10. " Appalachian Springs" (Ashcroft) - 7:34

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cas6ra

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Sweet, another new Deerhunter album...

Weird Era Cont. is an album by Deerhunter. It was originally scheduled to be released on October 28th, 2008 as a surprise bonus disc included with Microcastle. But after an unmastered copy was unintentionally leaked onto the internet via a post made on Deerhunter's blog by band member Bradford Cox that lead to his personal MediaFire folder on August 16, 2008, its release is tentative.
Deerhunter - Weird Era Cont.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j4ckg1rw0uv

lol @ the filename...it is the album though.

I swear Bradford Cox doesn't sleep. He just put out his solo Atlas Sound album this year too (great album by the way) and also found in his mediafire account was demos ready for mastering for another Atlas Sound album.

He releases a lot of demos, unreleased songs,, "virtual 7''s", random songs, etc on his blog too if you like Deerhunters stuff it's worth checking out.

http://deerhuntertheband.blogspot.com/