Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I was reading an interview with Melvins frontman King Buzzo and he said this was one of his favorite bands right now so I tracked down this album and it fucking rocks. The band is made up of two brothers based out of Los Angeles via Illinois (I think) and I don't think I've ever heard a two piece rock so hard.

Tweak Bird - Reservations

http://rapidshare.com/files/139526089/TB-R08.rar.html

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/tweakbird

The first two tracks on their myspace are from their 7'' called BigBoneSnakeBite and not on the EP. If you can track the 7'' down and up it that would be awesome.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
the new United Nations album is on sordo, you can get it off there or PM me for a link because it's Eyeball Records and I wouldn't put it past them to shut this section down if I post a link lol.

United Nations is a power violence/grindcore project that was started in early 2007 by Daryl Palumbo of the American bands Glassjaw and Head Automatica, and Geoff Rickly, the singer/lyricist of the band Thursday. Other artists involved in the project possibly include Christopher "Chree" Conger, former drummer of The Number 12 Looks Like You, the bassist "Cooper" of Made Out of Babies and Jonah Bayer of The Lovekill. In a recent interview with Converge, it was revealed that Ben Koller would also be a part of this project. Recently in an interview Geoff Rickly stated that the band would release a 7" with Deathwish inc. and full length on Eyeball Records. The band has set a release date for the self-titled album on September 9, 2008.
Tracklisting: 01. The Spinning Heart of The Yo-Yo Lobby 02. No Sympathy For A Sinking Ship 03. Resolution 9 04. Model UN 05. The Shape of Punk That Never Came 06. My Cold War 07. Filmed In Front of A Live Studio Audience 08. Revolutions In Graphic Design 09. I Keep Living The Same Day 10. Subliminal Testing 11. Say Goodbye To General Figment of The USS Imagintation