RAIDERS VS. NINERS PRESEASON GAME THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Don't act like it doesn't happen during the regular season.

LOL
it does... but we aren't talking about that right now

but if you wanna talk about it... I think attendance should go up this season

the Raiders have had a lot of games blacked out in recent history... but I don't think that's because of not having a good fan base who cares about the team

it's having a pissed off fan base who has been angry at the organization for making terrible moves (Russell being our QB made it worse last season)

it isn't like Jacksonville having games blacked out because nobody gives a shit about the team... I personally refused to go to any more games last season, because we were continuing to start Russell when he was so terrible

anyways... I'll be back in there this season, and I'm sure other fans will... I'm just saying low attendance for a preseason game doesn't mean much

Apr 25, 2002
it's having a pissed off fan base who has been angry at the organization for making terrible moves
Niner fans were dealing with the same problems during the same span, but none of our games got blacked out.

When your team loses, nobody buys the tickets. Simple as that. You can blame whoever you want, but the fact is, your fanbase doesn't support it's team when things are going bad. Local businesses don't even want to help out and buy remaining tickets so the games don't get blacked out.

Let's be honest here.. If they didn't like any of the moves that were being made, but the team was winning, they'd be buying tickets. Since they've sucked dick for the last 7 years, a lot of the games don't get sold out. During that same span, the Niners sucked dick as well, but the fanbase still bought the tickets.