RAIDERS VS. NINERS PRESEASON GAME THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
I won't be able to post on here much, since I'll be at the game. But, I'll be back to either talk big shit or make excuses.. depending on the outcome.. lol

With that being said - Fuck the niners!! Let's the shit -talking begin. This is a prelude to the regular season when we really go to war.

RAAAAAAIIIIDDDDEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSSS!!!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I hope the Raider players show up, cause the muthafuckin fans sure as hell didn't.

NINERS BITCH!
what about the fact that not enough Niners fans showed up either... you act like they're not in a close enough proximity to Oakland to get to the game if they wanna support their team

shut up

Dec 9, 2005
Why would any Niner fans wanna go to that dump? That place isn't worth the $5 toll we'd have to pay on our way back to the city...let alone the cost of a ticket.

Its not the Black Hole, its a shit hole. With a bunch of Legion Of Doom rejects coming to watch their perrenial loser team get their asses handed to them again and again.

NINERS BITCH!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Why would any Niner fans wanna go to that dump? That place isn't worth the $5 toll we'd have to pay on our way back to the city...let alone the cost of a ticket.

Its not the Black Hole, its a shit hole. With a bunch of Legion Of Doom rejects coming to watch their perrenial loser team get their asses handed to them again and again.

NINERS BITCH!
isn't candlestick waaaay more of a dump than the Coliseum?

that's what everyone says

I heard you guys don't even have cupholders at the seats

lol, they were even talkin about how shitty Candlestick is during the game last Sunday night

Rodney Harrison was talkin about how he was in the elevator and that shit broke down on him or some shit, then saying the niners need a new stadium BADLY!

lol

Jan 18, 2006
yeah Candleshit is way worse. Lets not overdue the outcome whoever wins today. Its preseason lets all remember that and they actually play in a game that matters this year

Dec 9, 2005
yeah Candleshit is way worse. Lets not overdue the outcome whoever wins today. Its preseason lets all remember that and they actually play in a game that matters this year
Definitely not! October 17th is the day I'm looking forward to!

Preseason is meaningless for the most part, but its fun because its The Raiders and the 9ers, and we hate each other.