RAIDERS VS BRONCOS GAME THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I was there. Tebow sucks but the bastard can run. There were a couple plays I saw that normal QBs would've been sacked. He's elusive, I'll give him that. But he's not an NFL ready QB. Although right now Carson Palmer needs time as well, but that's just to shake the rust off.

I took some pics, lemme upload em
yeah i was there on mt Davis. tebow's mechanics as a qb fucking sucks. his throw is hella deliberate and he couldn't make some simple passes. but his rushing game is off the chain.
seen someone get lumped up on mt Davis, too.

Feb 28, 2006
i dont know whether to blame the defense or offense on this lost. whats the logic of not starting the rookie QB Terrell Pryor? Raiders need a QB with mobility for the most part. the defense they got is legit.

Jul 29, 2002
didnt get a chance to watch the game but talk about not showing up. Two fucken weeks to prepare for the weak ass donkeys and we lose? damn all bad.......defense was a huge liabilty, saw the stats and they killed us in the run wow!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Holy shit! you are fucking delusional!

Palmer has declined! elite? NO! 3 picks in one game? that's not being elite..

look at Tebow, 2TD's and 0 INT's .... he schooled the raiders on the ground with 118 yards!
Palmer looks good bruh, get off of the dope. Champ Bailey is still a good CB, Palmer went at him and Bailey made him pay.

We lost the game because Denver ran the same 4 plays out of the same formation and the Raiders couldn't stop them, plus all the dumb as penalties. Wimberly kept losing containment, it was the piss poor as defense, don't blame Palmer because he looked good in my opinion.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
i dont know whether to blame the defense or offense on this lost. whats the logic of not starting the rookie QB Terrell Pryor? Raiders need a QB with mobility for the most part. the defense they got is legit.
Palmer didn't have anything to do with this loss, this was on the defense period.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah they were big but not as big as the holes that Tebow and their running backs were running threw.

That defense was pathetic!!

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
we had the game in control at halftime and I thought we were gonna win....the penalties was part of the reason we lost,Curry made that penalty on Tebow and it set us back.

I could see how Palmer is better than JC, he scans the field better than JC and he had almost 300 passing yards, but those ints killed us.....D Moore and Jacoby Ford made some big plays....Mike Bush did his thing too.

On thursday night D-Mac is back and Chargers lose.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
when did Satele go down? was that the 2nd half? I hope he's coo for thursday, cuz I'm not looking forward to a rookie center. Wiz is good, but at this point in his young career Satele is much better. I think in the long run the Palmer trade will be OK, possibly even great for the franchise, but you can tell everyone on the offense is getting used to each other. the motion calls were basically Palmer pointing at a receiver and waving his hand as if to say come here. I remember Palmer trying to move Reece into the backfield when he was split out but Reece wasn't moving and it looked like Palmer went to Bush and asked him what to say to get Reece to move.

now I think bringing TJ was a bad idea now. Palmer kept going to him on 3rd down to the point that it was predictable. He only caught 1 pass, although it was for 28 yards. I can't find thrown to stats.