RAIDERS VS BRONCOS GAME THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
10 games is reachin bruh...reachin real far at that specially wit that quarterback and d yall got. and yall basically got 3 days to gear up against the chargers who had a chance to beat the packers. good luck!
Palmer is not the problem. He actually looked better than I expected considering he is fresh off the streets. Our D is suspect as well as special teams though. That punt return was sprung because Murphy got held but somehow the ref didnt see it. But that is the game though. You win some and lose some. A win in Sd is what we need, we do that and it changes all this bullshit talk on here.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I am humbled in real life. I just dont like to hear shit talking from these clowns on here. Most of them wouldnt have wanted to be in the same room with me at one time in my life. I know you aren't one of these kids, but hearing these other bums run their mouth is comedy. I have to remind myself what it is though.
we all do our fair share of trolling, wouldnt fun if we didnt....

real talk, short week, playin a SD team gainin confidence is gonna be tough. they were 2 pick 6's away from it bein a different ballgame... but most people know, when division opponets get together, throw out the records... good luck...

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
sd just came off a short week and now they gotta play us on a short week too. it goes both ways. rivers has been playing bad and they just gave up 45 points on D. not like they played a great game and just barely lost on a field goal or some shit. they got the same problems we do.

Dec 2, 2006
we all do our fair share of trolling, wouldnt fun if we didnt....

real talk, short week, playin a SD team gainin confidence is gonna be tough. they were 2 pick 6's away from it bein a different ballgame... but most people know, when division opponets get together, throw out the records... good luck...
I know, I have a bad temper I am trying to get under control.lol.

Most teams are a play or two away from things being different every year, that is why it is a game of inches. SD is a good football team that could easily be 7-1, imo. But at the end of the day, it is how the ball rolls. Hopefully Thursday, it rolls our way. Right on.

Dec 2, 2006
last time i checked 6 int's in 6 quarters is a big fuckin problem, specially wit a soft defense.
I know you guys are counting last week, but that was really doesnt mean shit. Today, one was tipped today and one was a throw the reciever should have batted down. Palmer is going to throw int's, that we do know. I will take 3 td to every pick from here on out. He is just getting his feel back, dont act like he is suppose to be playing all pro football after 6 quarters.

Nov 1, 2004
last time i checked 6 int's in 6 quarters is a big fuckin problem, specially wit a soft defense.
Trust me when I tell you, us Raider fans are very aware of these types of stats.
Same fans who boo'd (me included) them off the field vs. KC.
Bresnahan is probably on the hot seat after he couldn't stop a college style option offense.

Dec 2, 2006
Trust me when I tell you, us Raider fans are very aware of these types of stats.
Same fans who boo'd (me included) them off the field vs. KC.
Bresnahan is probably on the hot seat after he couldn't stop a college style option offense.
Regardless of the outcome this year, playoffs or not, Breshnahan is gone. He is Al's guy, not Hue's.

Jun 23, 2005
i dont think so. if al was alive damn right he would be, but its not the same team. we need continuity so i fuckin hope no matter what he isnt. although i think he has been a reason to blame in the last two losses we had.

Apr 25, 2002
I know you guys are counting last week, but that was really doesnt mean shit. Today, one was tipped today and one was a throw the reciever should have batted down. Palmer is going to throw int's, that we do know. I will take 3 td to every pick from here on out. He is just getting his feel back, dont act like he is suppose to be playing all pro football after 6 quarters.
i know for a fact he shouldnt be playin all pro type ball fresh off the streets and the season he had last year, but wit what yall gave up for him i think hue jackson thought otherwise.

Dec 2, 2006
i know for a fact he shouldnt be playin all pro type ball fresh off the streets and the season he had last year, but wit what yall gave up for him i think hue jackson thought otherwise.
Palmer made some throws today JC could never make. He is still rusty but he makes us better. Our defense let us down today. 24 points should have beat the Broncos. Really our DE's need to be slapped for losing contain all game. We won't face another team like Denver the rest of the way. I am talking about having a qb that can run like Tebow. It is one game. It is way too early to start judging the trade.

Jun 23, 2005
he passed for almost 4000 yards last year, 26 tds with 20 ints, he didnt do that bad last year. thats almost half as many yards as your qb has in his whole career.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
We gave up too much for him. No doubt about that, but it was basically we tank the season with boller or give up too much for palmer

Apr 25, 2002
he passed for almost 4000 yards last year, 26 tds with 20 ints, he didnt do that bad last year. thats almost half as many yards as your qb has in his whole career.
where do u see me braggin bout alex smith? if u put palmer in alex's place throughout his career he wouldnt have had any success either. if u wanna compare alex's performace so far this year compared to palmer's last year i'll stick with smith.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I was there. Tebow sucks but the bastard can run. There were a couple plays I saw that normal QBs would've been sacked. He's elusive, I'll give him that. But he's not an NFL ready QB. Although right now Carson Palmer needs time as well, but that's just to shake the rust off.

I took some pics, lemme upload em