R.I.P. Randy "Macho Man" Savage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
tHIS TRACK JUST REMINDS ME OF WHEN I SAW THAT NIGGA SAVAGE AT THE CLUB DANCING WITH TWO HOES. His arms was bigger then them hoes mach was on some player shit. Shit was classic I wish video phones was out then.

Feb 8, 2003
told yall macho was gonna get more then a graphic and will get tributed tonight on raw.

WWE > John Cena's next feud, Savage tribute, Christian
Posted by Roscoe De Soto on 05/23/2011 at 10:48 AM

Credit: F4WOnline.com

- Dave Meltzer reports that WWE was indeed working on a Randy Savage tribute video that would air on tonight's RAW from Portland. Obviously things could change between now and then, but look for it to air tonight.

- Christian wrote the following on Twitter last night after the match with Randy Orton at Over the Limit: "Seattle thanks 4 the love..Congrats 2 @RandyOrton ..Even if it takes me another 17 yrs I will b WHC again!!"

- While it looks like Alberto Del Rio will be John Cena's next challenger for the WWE Title, there was talk this weekend of having a Cena vs. CM Punk feud for the title next.

Jan 18, 2006
It was a nice video, but I still think they should have somehow dedicate the whole show to him
i think they didnt do that much cuz he wasnt on good terms with WWE. I mean how the fuck aint he in the Hall of Fame, thats pathetic. He will mostly likely get inducted now they shouldnt have waited till after he died that shits weak. lol @ me saying a 15 minute dedication video, i was off by a good 10 minutes.