R.I.P. Randy "Macho Man" Savage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I dont know about that one, Macho Man is one of the biggest legends to wrestle for WWF. They will have at least 15 minute segment highlighting his career and shit.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I dont know about that one, Macho Man is one of the biggest legends to wrestle for WWF. They will have at least 15 minute segment highlighting his career and shit.
No way. He wasnt active at the time of death..only a quick photo on screen before Cole shows hit fungi foot lol

Gentlemen's bet of $1

Feb 8, 2003
they will give him a ten minute segment showcasing his career best believe that bc he was a big player in wwf. they gave freddie blassie, sherri, hawk and others more then graphics and they wasnt active either.

May 24, 2002
TMZ just posted the aftermath of the crash.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?********=...9-02ff-4047-98a6-2fa4e8942e30&isShareURL=true

IMO it was probably the heart attack that killed him. The car doesnt seem that banged up

Autopsy to be done tomorrow

NoDQ.com > WWE > Rep from Slim Jim comments on Randy Savage
Posted by Roscoe De Soto on 05/20/2011 at 02:30 PM

From TMZ.com:

The people at Slim Jim are "saddened" by the loss of their most famous spokesperson, Randy "Macho Man" Savage ... and have issued a statement to TMZ honoring his memory.

A rep for the snack tells TMZ, "We’re saddened by the loss. Randy was a beloved ambassador for the Slim Jim brand for many years and will be greatly missed."

The rep adds, "Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends at this time."

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
they will give him a ten minute segment showcasing his career best believe that bc he was a big player in wwf. they gave freddie blassie, sherri, hawk and others more then graphics and they wasnt active either.
No way. Not happenin'

and lol everyone crying on twitter now "I cant believe wwe didnt do anything before SD started"