R.I.P '' Johnny J '' Commits Suicide!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
R.I.P. to one of the greatest producers of all time...damn i hope that this shit gets solved because 2 me it dont make sense at all. Thanks 4 all da classics Johnny

Sep 9, 2008
fuck he was dope, I know he did,

How do you want it
Check out time
pour out a lil liquor
and I know he did a bunch of dope ass beats on the better days and until the end of time albums... he did a bunch of stuff...

Jun 23, 2004
www.soundclick.com
REST IN PARADISE MAEN U WAS ONE OF THA BET PRODUCERZ OUT THERE

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/38uHjLLA7b0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/38uHjLLA7b0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
i smell foul play!....and yea getting locked up in june with no bail and its october now and his next court date wasent till december?!...thats 6 months!...thats a hella long time for just a duie!...but then again not really!.....its weird i tell ya sumthing aint right!...unless fuckers in there recognized him and thretened him and tried to get him and he just jumped!...who knows,...gangs run that lil l.a county jail ,..its like a lil street prison!....no joke!...but none the less...its shameful he had to leave us in such a way!.....may god be with him!.....1 of the best ever!...r.i.p ...johnny j!...1luv!

Dec 9, 2005
Man, RIP to a LEGEND.

Picture Me Rollin, Thug Passion, All About You, Death Around The Corner, Breathin, Letter 2 My Unborn, Ballad Of A Dead Soulja, Still I Rise, Are You Still Down, Never Had A Friend Like Me, Shorty Wanna Be A Thug, Wonda Why They Call U Bitch, All Eyez On Me...

All Johnny J. And probably the hardest most timeless Pac tracks in existence.

IMO, Johnny J did the best Pac tracks, hands down. Not even Dre's production complimented Pac's style as well as Johnny J's.

RIP