R.I.P '' Johnny J '' Commits Suicide!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
no one said he committed suicide over a DUI....we dont know what he was goin thru at the time...maybe the DUI was the last straw for him..

no one said he committed suicide over a DUI....we dont know what he was goin thru at the time...maybe the DUI was the last straw for him..
YEAH I KNOW DAT, BUT I WAS JUST SAYIN HE WAS IN THERE FOR A DUI, ITS NOT LIKE HE WAS IN THERE FOR RAPE OR SUM SHIT THAT WOULD BE SHAMEFULL ENOUGH TO JUMP OF THE TIER.....I SAY SUMONE KILLED HIM.....BUT I FEEL U MAYBE IT WAS THE LAST STRAW ON SUMTHIN BIGGER THAN WAT WE KNOW

Feb 1, 2005
damn... i just wrote that dude a message on myspace 2 days ago seein what he's workin on... thats a trip R.I.P. homie.

i seriously doubt he "jumped" off a tier tho... i been in that la county its wild. the inmates is crazy as fuck and the cops is prolly even mo crooked
Homie, I was thinking the same thing homie. But with the County we'll probably never know the truth. Who kill's themselves over a DUI charge anyway very suspect if you ask me.

Feb 8, 2003
R.I.P

This is terrible. He was one of the best and didnt have time to really show off his skills to the world after tupacs death yet.

I hope the lord forgives him after suicide and gives him a spot in paradise. And another question is did he jump or was he pushed

Jan 6, 2006
RIP JOHNNY J THE BEST PRODUCER ON THE WESTCOAST AND THE BEST HIPHOP PRODUCER OF ALL TIME. aint no other producer beats touching his beats.

people need to give this man his props. this sucks, just the other day in another thread i was typing about he's the best producer of all time and then the next day i hear about this. his beats best compliments pac's lyrics much better than any other producer. who u think gave us hit em up, life goes on, how do u want it and a whole bunch of classics? dre? it's fucked up when amaru gets some shitty $5 producers to remix over his beats when he made new versions of his originals beats that were intended for these pac releases after his death. hopefully one day amaru will realize not to mess with johnny j produced tracks if they ever realease anymore music in the future. man his death just doesnt sound right one bit.... hopefully we can get the real info on this. conspiracy??

check out some of his latest work if u dont think he still has heat. im surprised no big name artists ever tried to reach out and get some beats by him after all of these years.
lil eazy "letter to my homeboys"
jon b "part 2"

oh yeah check out this classic track he did for od3's "thug angel" soundtrack:
stepchyld ft. johnny j "thinking about you" - this is the best tupac tribute u will ever hear in your life. johnny j samples a classic 80's song and the unknown rapper gives a sincere tribute to pac. u also get to hear j talk breifly in the song about pac, and u really dont hear him often talking in his songs..... also check out napoleon ft. johnny j and val young "never forget you"

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
RIP JOHNNY J THE BEST PRODUCER ON THE WESTCOAST AND THE BEST HIPHOP PRODUCER OF ALL TIME. aint no other producer beats touching his beats.

people need to give this man his props. this sucks, just the other day in another thread i was typing about he's the best producer of all time and then the next day i hear about this. his beats best compliments pac's lyrics much better than any other producer. who u think gave us hit em up, life goes on, how do u want it and a whole bunch of classics? dre? it's fucked up when amaru gets some shitty $5 producers to remix over his beats when he made new versions of his originals beats that were intended for these pac releases after his death. hopefully one day amaru will realize not to mess with johnny j produced tracks if they ever realease anymore music in the future. man his death just doesnt sound right one bit.... hopefully we can get the real info on this. conspiracy??
I remember reading an interview with him some time ago where he said that he had tons of unreleased material and he was planning to release it "when the time is right"

I wonder what will happen with those songs now

Jan 6, 2006
hell yeah i wonder too now. i just hope that pac's mom would allow johnny j's work to be the way it was intended to be for pac and not allow another single producer to remix his work with shitty beats.
damn it says he was charged with a felony and there was no bond set for bail.... something sounds weird. wasn't he charged for a dui???? im sure aint no dui a felony.

Feb 8, 2003
I remember reading an interview with him some time ago where he said that he had tons of unreleased material and he was planning to release it "when the time is right"

I wonder what will happen with those songs now
Remeber in taht interview he said he gave all them songs to tupacs mother and she sitting on them.

Feb 8, 2003
hell yeah i wonder too now. i just hope that pac's mom would allow johnny j's work to be the way it was intended to be for pac and not allow another single producer to remix his work with shitty beats.
damn it says he was charged with a felony and there was no bond set for bail.... something sounds weird. wasn't he charged for a dui???? im sure aint no dui a felony.
It probaly wasnt his first dui. bc the laws are strong on dui now if its more then your first offense you can get a year in jail

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
RIP....that's all bad. And yes DUI laws are hella strict I'm going thru my first (and hopefully LAST) one. Biggest mistake I've made in my life. Wall good though u just gotta keep it movin. But yeah that shit sound hella suspect......

Oct 2, 2008
this is fucked up! Cant believe this shit! J had a unique and a tight sound, his chemistry with pac was second 2 none and he will be sorely missed. I hear he done an unreleased album with Napolean of the Outlawz before he converted and not to mention those unreleased makaveli tracks. He wanted to release that shit but apparently Afeni was trippin and he was even supposed 2 do loyal 2 the game until they got eminem to produce below average production for the greatest rapper ever.

Peep this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DVcqLSYsKtI - makaveli-forever.com exclusive 2008 New Johnny J interview

This guy spoke the real

RIP Johnny J