QUIT PLAYIN, LET THE PEOPLE KNOW EAST COCO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2005
@NUMSKULL

alrite imma be real now, i dont got no hate for u, i dont even kno u, dont tripp of wat others think of u, u got a legitmate view since no hard facts been shown, keep ur head up n fuck the rest

Mar 14, 2007
i dont know about u but me as myself i listen to woodie when im chiefen a bleezy i relate to his music i feel as if he is my nigga when i listen to his shit... all i wanna know is if this shit is tru thsts it... i come home from work and see all these fuckin pictures sayin rip woodie... wtf is that bullshit man... wheres the shit on google? where is the ''Antioch rapper Woodie pronoucned dead'' all over the net? in the contra costa times? nothing... exactly get off my genitals bitch

Sep 30, 2005
NUMSKULLNUMSKULLNUMSKULLNUMSKULLNUMSKULLNUMSKULLNUMSKULLNUMSKULLNUMSKULLNUMSKULL
NUMSKULLNUMSKULLNUMSKULLNUMSKULLNUMSKULLNUMSKULLNUMSKULLNUMSKULLNUMSKULLNUMSKULL

May 31, 2006
@ numskull what do you think of the Woodie memorial fund? you think it's just a big scam? you think Woodie would do that to his fans? i duno bout you but i don't think so..

Mar 14, 2007
why they holdin a memorial fund when there is zero proof of his death? what if he moved to oregon and is posted there chillin... tell me that... u were thinkin it was a scam first nigga so u alredy know

Sep 23, 2006
x NuMsKuLL x said:
what i thikn happened to woodie is that he is not dead... and hes livin in oregon or somethin but hes on the run or hes just posted somewere.

so if he was on the run why would you run your mouth or keyboard?

Mar 13, 2007
i think the loss of woodie is hard to take for numskull more than any of yall i shead a tear i holded anything more than that but i beat numskull let it all out and hes still aint done
he wants answers
as a fact his like i love that nigga with out proof
he aint going to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.