QUIT PLAYIN, LET THE PEOPLE KNOW EAST COCO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2007
with all due respect to woodies familia, we as the people that listen to woodie and buy his cds and shirts and slap his music and tell people about him, i think we deserve a right to know what happened. i have been resaerching about his death and i have found no police reports or newspaper articles or anything related to ryan woods death. is he on the run? is he alive? i know every single one of you fans has thought to yourself, what if hes not dead.... what if something else happened to him... a warrant? rivals? we all loved woodies music and this is such a big loss to the people.... when i sit here and smoke this blunt and listen to his music, i think that theres no way woodie would have killed himself... and as for this funding, if you guys want us to donate money, im down for it as long as i know the homeboy is really gone... please let us know...
.MoB sHiT::

Mar 14, 2007
eastbayrider510 said:
wow.....your fucking lame....

but hey great first post...

close this shit.

how am i lame nigga? dont come at me with tht bullshit.. tell me how he died and wheres yo proof... dont ever come at me twisted like you know shit cuz... i respected woodie and loved his shit as much as you...

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
x NuMsKuLL x said:
how am i lame nigga? dont come at me with tht bullshit.. tell me how he died and wheres yo proof... dont ever come at me twisted like you know shit cuz... i respected woodie and loved his shit as much as you...

your lame for demanding information bout someone you didnt know and your demanding it from his family and friends...i dont know what happened except for what was already said by his homies on the board and that is he died....why would you think its a fucking conspiracy to hide information...his homies said he passed just believe it man...you need to fucking get over yourself and understand you cant know every little detail.....what would you do with that info anyway if they told you?would you still believe them becuz you dont believe them already when they say hes gone.

and with that type of disrespect ill come at you anyway I fucking please becuz your being a bitch demanding something from a mourning family.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
x NuMsKuLL x said:
Your disrepecting by making this thread............. Dont you think he would post in here if it wasnt true........R.I.P.

Show respect and delete the thread..........

Mar 13, 2007
x NuMsKuLL x said:
with all due respect to woodies familia, we as the people that listen to woodie and buy his cds and shirts and slap his music and tell people about him, i think we deserve a right to know what happened. i have been resaerching about his death and i have found no police reports or newspaper articles or anything related to ryan woods death. is he on the run? is he alive? i know every single one of you fans has thought to yourself, what if hes not dead.... what if something else happened to him... a warrant? rivals? we all loved woodies music and this is such a big loss to the people.... when i sit here and smoke this blunt and listen to his music, i think that theres no way woodie would have killed himself... and as for this funding, if you guys want us to donate money, im down for it as long as i know the homeboy is really gone... please let us know...
.MoB sHiT::
i feel you on every level

woodie is a idol one who you like to be or can relate too
if i had the choice i would like to know what he did all that week
and why ect. so many questions

with out no questions answer iam just going to feel

like tham!!!!! like if someone punch you in your stomach empty lost ect.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
eastbayrider510 said:
your lame for demanding information bout someone you didnt know and your demanding it from his family and friends...i dont know what happened except for what was already said by his homies on the board and that is he died....why would you think its a fucking conspiracy to hide information...his homies said he passed just believe it man...you need to fucking get over yourself and understand you cant know every little detail.....what would you do with that info anyway if they told you?would you still believe them becuz you dont believe them already when they say hes gone.

and with that type of disrespect ill come at you anyway I fucking please becuz your being a bitch demanding something from a mourning family.
REAL TALK........

Mar 14, 2007
eastbayrider510 said:

naw fuck that shit bruh first you tell me how you know he died other then hearsay... you show me any proof of death... a death cirtificate a newspaper article anytihng... this is just like pac nigga... pac aint dead... wood aint deaad i know it in my heart... talk all your shit... but i know it... hes out in oregon smoking a blunt... i=bet dubs..

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
naw fuck that shit bruh first you tell me how you know he died other then hearsay... you show me any proof of death... a death cirtificate a newspaper article anytihng... this is just like pac nigga... pac aint dead... wood aint deaad i know it in my heart... talk all your shit... but i know it... hes out in oregon smoking a blunt... i=bet dubs..

i hope you get fucking beat man your acting like a straight up bitch.....this fagot numskull is playing online with this shit...just from that last post your probably a fucking piece of shit scrapa

Mar 14, 2007
eastbayrider510 said:
i hope you get fucking beat man your acting like a straight up bitch.....this fagot numskull is playing online with this shit...just from that last post your probably a fucking piece of shit scrapa
man FUCK YOU you a bitch ass nigga for coming at me like that... on my block niggas would call u a SUCKA an internet thug... i came to this site tryin to find info on how he died... but still nothing... all i hear is suicide... WOODIE IS TOO STRONG OF A MAN TO KILL HIMSELF>> YOU LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC DUMB BITCH??? YOU HEAR HIM TALKING ABOUT HIS MOM??? HE CARES ABOUT HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS... HE AINT DEAD YOU STUPID LAME....

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
x NuMsKuLL x said:
man FUCK YOU you a bitch ass nigga for coming at me like that... on my block niggas would call u a SUCKA an internet thug... i came to this site tryin to find info on how he died... but still nothing... all i hear is suicide... WOODIE IS TOO STRONG OF A MAN TO KILL HIMSELF>> YOU LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC DUMB BITCH??? YOU HEAR HIM TALKING ABOUT HIS MOM??? HE CARES ABOUT HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS... HE AINT DEAD YOU STUPID LAME....

aye go fuck yourself bitch.....you fucking online acting like a fucking cocksucker straight up demanding shit from his family like your somebody...

..you got nerve telling people you want to see a death certificate..

get over your weak self bitch.

Mar 14, 2007
AND ANOTHER THING NIGGA LOOK AT YOU WITH 7,000 MOTHAFUCKIN POSTS? YOU AINT A NORTE NIGGA COMING ON THE COMPUTER WITH 7 RACKS OF POSTS NIGGA GET OUTTA HERE WIT THAT SHIT... GO PUT IN WORK THN COME TALK TO A G... AND YOU GIVE ME SOLID PROOF THAT HES DEAD AND ILL BELIVE YOU... ILL DROP ALL BULLSHIT AND SAY IM RONG...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
eastbayrider510 said:

real spit that fool is acting bitch made like anyone owes him shit trying act like the feds sayin he needs to know the info

May 31, 2006
i see where you get your name from numbskull, what an ignorant fuck.. it's hard to believe that Woodie took his life, but it is true. like any of us are guna have proof of his death..

Dec 4, 2004
I agree and I think the fans have the right to know. Fuck if the way he died does not uphold a "gangsta image" he was human just like anyone else. Woodie shared his life though his music, the least that can be done is let the fans know how he died. Whatever the reason is personal, but at least give the fans that.

People cant expect to just sweep things under the rug, curiousity was inevitable when the word of his death was made public...

Status
Not open for further replies.