Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Lol, I have no beef with Juggalos. I like 'em.

Just can't stand the ones who are all..."ALL MUSZIK SUX, CUZ PSYCHOPATHIC TOLD ME IT DOEZZ!"

Oct 25, 2006
If you REALLY need to know what juggalo is then just watch this. http://youtube.com/watch?v=FzXJKa0Xyx4
Hahaha that's a funny ass video. Those skinny ass anorexic obnoxious kids are a perfect example of juggalos I can't fuckin stand. Guys, a juggalo is someone who loves ICP's music. A juggalo is NOT a gang. Some guy in that video said it wasn't about the music, it was about "surviving". Without the music, you wouldn't be a juggalo fucktard. Get the fuck outta here. I don't have a problem with a juggalo, as long as they're mature and they realize that their juggalo ways are in support of their favorite rappers' music. That's it. It's not a "lifestyle", or about "surviving", it's about supporting your fuckin artists. Anybody who thinks it's more than that is an ignorant fool, and makes that person into nothing more than an ICP dick rider. As long as they don't take that shit over the edge annoying the fuck outta people (like most juggalos do), then I've got nothing against em.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I personally feel that most juggalos act like idiots out in public, because they're usually around their parents (under their thumb, and their parents never correctly punished them- i.e. beat their asses), so when they are out in public with their friends, they act like fucking morons, because they don't know how to act in public.
You have to remember that most Juggalos you see acting a fool are 13-16, so they're already immature little kids, that think (the worse I act, the cooler people will think I am.)

They'll grow out of it eventually (or continue to work at Long John Silvers the rest of their lives).

Jan 5, 2007
Hypercritial? wow

Since you waterheads have a hard time understanding, let me elaborate.

Juggalos who dress like clowns are homos.

Regular clowns with no affiliation to that garbage are ok.

Now wipe the sand out of your vagina and shut the hell up thanks.
how do you know that juggalos that dress up like clowns are homo's
you must know allota homo's to tell that they are one with out getting to know them...
and if you know alot of homos you either live in san francisco or are a homo yourself...

and w/e you say still don't change the fact that you are a dumbass for judging every juggalo that dresses up like a clown is gay...

i have no prob with juggalo's never had, and if i have a prob with one doesn't mean im gonna judge them all, cause there's dumbass's everywhere, and as we can see Leatha Face is not a juggalo but still a dumbass

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
I don't consider myself a Juggalo, although I dig some of the music from Psychopathic. I respect the sub-culture and think its a beautiful thing. I won't front, I used to hate on ICP and the whole clown face paint thing but listening to Tech opened my mind to a lot of different music that most people dislike. So yeah, fuck you if you're hating on the juggalos. Open your minds.
who asked you?

Dec 14, 2005
No one asked him....... its a forum moron

a place where you can express you opinion

and thats what he did.....you on the other hand posted a pointless three word response

i cant stand mothefuckers who patrol this board like its theirs...

now back on topic....

for the most part, juggalos are pretty fucking annoying...but if you want to see a Tech show youre going to have to put up with them...

every once in a while ill stumble upon a group of cool peoples who have somewhat of a brain in their skull....

Nov 7, 2006
Hypercritial? wow

Since you waterheads have a hard time understanding, let me elaborate.

Juggalos who dress like clowns are homos.

Regular clowns with no affiliation to that garbage are ok.

Now wipe the sand out of your vagina and shut the hell up thanks.
tech n9ne considers himself a juggalo and he dresses as a clown from time to time right? so u callin tech a fag right? or does he get a pass from you or something hahaha. u are being hypercritical and no one is mad but u so maybe u should wash out ur vagina

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
No one asked him....... its a forum moron

a place where you can express you opinion

and thats what he did.....you on the other hand posted a pointless three word response

i cant stand mothefuckers who patrol this board like its theirs...

now back on topic....

for the most part, juggalos are pretty fucking annoying...but if you want to see a Tech show youre going to have to put up with them...

every once in a while ill stumble upon a group of cool peoples who have somewhat of a brain in their skull....
its a forum mother fucker

a place where i can express my opinion

and make people look like fucking retards

and i will not skip a chance to do that

once again, i ask, who asked you?

I think you guys mean hypocritical, not hypercritical.
Letha caught that, i think krazee misread a post back there

Sep 4, 2006
A Juggalo (male or female) or Juggalette (more commonly used for a female) is a member of the group that has grown up around the fanbase of the Michigan rap/horrorcore group Insane Clown Posse (ICP), and related recording artists at Psychopathic Records.

Generally Juggalos/lettes lack hygiene, literacy, respect, and employment. They can be identified by their distinct odor, and annoying chants.

Basically, if you see one at a Tech N9ne concert, stand far away from them. I went to a Tech N9ne concert in I think November, and it was like 10 degrees out, there were juggalos in shorts and wife beaters on, and some of them were pouring faygo all over themselves, and spraying it all over everyone in line. Fucking gay.

Jul 10, 2007
The problem with most juggalos is they think their in the same boat as J and shaggy, when it couldnt be any farther than the truth. ICP are living phat with million dollar bank accounts. So the only thing they have in common with the juggalos is the music. The people who dont understand that are the "annoying ones". Im a huge fan of icp but never really joined the whole "family thing", beacause really i could give a shit about them. Im just here for the music.