Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
coming from a guy with a clown for his sig :ermm:
haha he just got owned.

a juggalo is a person who listens to icp. i believe twiztid calls there fans family so i dunno. but yeah alot are dumb specially where i'm from but i met a few cool ones. u can kinda tell the cool ones and the dipshits apart.

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
coming from a guy with a clown for his sig :ermm:
Clown does not = Juggalo fucktard. And it certainly does not mean I do or would dress up as either.

haha he just got owned.
haha nobody got owned retard since his statement was just based on ignorance that clowns automatically brand you a juggalo or something. thats fucking retarded.

And being on a Strange Music board makes that statement all the more ignorant since Tech refers to himself as the Killer Clown, I figured you half-wits would get the reference.

Own that.

Jan 5, 2007
Clown does not = Juggalo fucktard. And it certainly does not mean I do or would dress up as either.

haha nobody got owned retard since his statement was just based on ignorance that clowns automatically brand you a juggalo or something. thats fucking retarded.

And being on a Strange Music board makes that statement all the more ignorant since Tech refers to himself as the Killer Clown, I figured you half-wits would get the reference.

Own that.
no i did not assume clown = juggalos but i did find it ironic that you are calling juggalos queers that dress up like there from the circus when you have a clown in your sig that is clearly not a circus clown

also seeing your sig i could have easily mistaken you for being a jugglao, but after your statement about them it shows you are not...

also you are a retard for saying juggalos are queers, when you prob never even met a gay juggalo ever

second to think since tech calls himself killer clown and that the clown in your sig resembles that is ignorant, cause tech has a wide popular fan base of juggalos and that clown looks more something juggalo ish then it does a killer clown

Nov 7, 2006

Own that.
well u call em queer for dressing circus like and that what u got. then u got something from a circus in ur sig, are u trying to say ur gay or something since ppl who dress up like there from the circus is gay. or is tech gay for dressing like a clown? just stfu u said something that is hypercritical and u got called out it's no biggie all it does is prove u hate on juggalos for dumb ass reasons

May 31, 2007
I cant believe this question was asked AGAIN... Google or even wiki that shit man.. Stop bringin that shit here cuz its just gonna start another long ass stupid thread.

BUT i am loving the first response to this thread... shit had me laughin

Jun 22, 2004
I don't consider myself a Juggalo, although I dig some of the music from Psychopathic. I respect the sub-culture and think its a beautiful thing. I won't front, I used to hate on ICP and the whole clown face paint thing but listening to Tech opened my mind to a lot of different music that most people dislike. So yeah, fuck you if you're hating on the juggalos. Open your minds.

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
Hypercritial? wow

Since you waterheads have a hard time understanding, let me elaborate.

Juggalos who dress like clowns are homos.

Regular clowns with no affiliation to that garbage are ok.

Now wipe the sand out of your vagina and shut the hell up thanks.