Q-Vo to my fellow Nortenos, OG here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
CRIMINAL_909 said:
KID FROST WAS NEVER A CHOLO/SURENO/GANGSTER/PANDILLERO WHATEVER... BUT SINCE HES FROM SOUTHERN CALIFAS... MANY OF U VATO THINK THAT... IF A LATIN RAPPER FROM SOUTHERN CALI RAPS ABOUT THE VARRIO LIFE... IS AUTOMATICALLY A "SKRAP"... IGNORANT VATOS
Chale. It wasn't that he was from S Califas, it's all on the way he carried himself and who he only did bussiness with.

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
At one time CONEJO gave some credits to the Darkroom for helping him on his music and he's from S.Califas and it was kool,but now I believe he does his thing with other Vatos from His city.Not sure if he still respects the Darkroom Familia,but I'm sure in time he will start to diss and forget who help him..

Feb 21, 2006
Thanks for welcoming me to the board, young Homies!
Frost didn't start off as a cholo but saw that he could make a buck after Mellow Man Ace came out with Mentirosa back in the day. He saw that chicano spanglish rap could make some money and he tried to look hard and have scrapas in his videos.
I will give Frost this, he's been in the West Coast game a long time. He started out way back in the day with Uncle Jams Army. Shit, I was in Jr. High when that shit came out. The had a track called "Yes, Yes, Yes".
Uncles Jamm's Army was down with Arabian Prince and Egytian Lover and that whole Electro Funk Hip Hop scene that started on the west coast.
Jams like Electric Kingdom, Siberian Nights, Eygpt Eygpt, Pack Jam, Computer power all that shit we used pop to back in the day at Great America!!! LOL
Damn, homies, I'm dating myself and feel old as fuck now.
You know its funny, Scrapas used to talk shit about Nortenos saying we listen to nigger music and we rap and that they were keep it true by just listening to oldies and old school, but like at all these scrapa rappers now.
They sound like shit, who is the malnourished little fucker, lil rob? I saw his video and I think his goatee weighed more than he did!
Anytime you vatos want some history I will try my best and give it you. Be it music or street stuff.
Alrato, Vatos!

May 12, 2005
[-KoRp$-]559 said:
Yea I remember that song talking about Kid Frost, Duke was like talking about him confronting Frost or something can't remember but ima look for the song.
shady weasels off brown area - california latins. first track i think

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
Tvo14 said:
Thanks for welcoming me to the board, young Homies!
Frost didn't start off as a cholo but saw that he could make a buck after Mellow Man Ace came out with Mentirosa back in the day. He saw that chicano spanglish rap could make some money and he tried to look hard and have scrapas in his videos.
I will give Frost this, he's been in the West Coast game a long time. He started out way back in the day with Uncle Jams Army. Shit, I was in Jr. High when that shit came out. The had a track called "Yes, Yes, Yes".
Uncles Jamm's Army was down with Arabian Prince and Egytian Lover and that whole Electro Funk Hip Hop scene that started on the west coast.
Jams like Electric Kingdom, Siberian Nights, Eygpt Eygpt, Pack Jam, Computer power all that shit we used pop to back in the day at Great America!!! LOL
Damn, homies, I'm dating myself and feel old as fuck now.
You know its funny, Scrapas used to talk shit about Nortenos saying we listen to nigger music and we rap and that they were keep it true by just listening to oldies and old school, but like at all these scrapa rappers now.
They sound like shit, who is the malnourished little fucker, lil rob? I saw his video and I think his goatee weighed more than he did!
Anytime you vatos want some history I will try my best and give it you. Be it music or street stuff.
Alrato, Vatos!
Man! I remember break dancing to those tunes in them days.Getting a piece of cardboard and battling against others street people.

Mar 12, 2005
MAN IF WE WENT BACK TO THE DAYS OF THE OLD, IT'D BE A BETTER WAY, MORE HOMIES ON THE CALLES INSTEAD OF THE PINTA, MORE UNDERSTANDING OF OUR UNITY, AND LESS OF A DIVISION BETWEEN THE HOMIES