Props to UW Huskies mens basketball...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
He single-handedly won the USC game and deserves a good amount of the credit for the team's resurrection this year.
Yup. I watched this game and he stepped up hard by hitting Jumpers when it was close.

I think him and Dentmon have stepped up this year and Overton off the bench have gave them a solid 3 guard lineup, probably the best in the league. With all that said, the pac-10 won't make it past the sweet 16.

May 9, 2002
Seriously...how good can they be if Cal swept you??? And you know they gave up a 15+ pt lead in the home game.
You cant be serious.

I mean, how good can WE be, when we Beat UCLA, ASU (2X), WSU (by 20), and Arizona?

Not to mention, we took Cal to OT the first game. You act as if Cal is not a good team. Next year, There is a good chance Cal will be the Pac-10 champs...they got alot of talent coming back (1 senior).

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
... i remember watchin him and the lopez SISTERS at memorial when my...
There fixed it for you, I hate those fucken fags. They look like some comical create a player guys from some old school NBA video game.

You cant be serious.

I mean, how good can WE be, when we Beat UCLA, ASU (2X), WSU (by 20), and Arizona?

Not to mention, we took Cal to OT the first game. You act as if Cal is not a good team. Next year, There is a good chance Cal will be the Pac-10 champs...they got alot of talent coming back (1 senior).
Didn't that Cal game go to tripple overtime? Yeah, we should of beat them but that was still a dramatic ass good game.

Yeah I'm psyched about the Huskies this year although I don't see them getting passed the sweet 16 (even just getting there would be a big accomplishment IMO) but I'm predicting a final 4 appearance for the cougs in the 2011 tournament, just thought I'd share.

Speaking of the Cougs, how about Rochestie ending his collegiate career draining a 3 five feet behind the NBA line at the buzzer to win the game.

May 9, 2002
Speaking of the Cougs, how about Rochestie ending his collegiate career draining a 3 five feet behind the NBA line at the buzzer to win the game.
WSU still has two games left in the regular season (including the Hardwood Apple Cup [2nd edition] this Saturday), the Pac-10 tourney, and POSSIBLY the tournament to play...f not, at least the NIT/CBI tourney. SO technically, his collegiate career is not over.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I stand corrected, I saw the last few minutes of the game and I thought they said it was his last game, oops.

@ Maniac541 - I'm not sure if that sportscenter comment was intended to be an insult but fuck you just in case. lol

Apr 25, 2002
I think him and Dentmon have stepped up this year and Overton off the bench have gave them a solid 3 guard lineup, probably the best in the league. With all that said, the pac-10 won't make it past the sweet 16.
Absolutely.

Overton plays like he wakes up every morning thinking about one thing and one thing only: making the other team's point guard want to shoot himself. I have no doubt that a Pac-10 player's poll would reveal him the most despised player in the conference, feels great that he's ours. Definitely a big part of the way this year has gone, and we got 2 more years left of this guy.

And about the backcourt, next year they have 253 native and McDonald's All-American Abdul Gaddy coming in, so they should have a sweet 3 guard rotation once again next year (who'll be the odd man out?).

Potential 2012 Washington starting lineup :

Isaiah Thomas, Sr (Tacoma)
Abdul Gaddy, Jr (Tacoma)
Josh Smith, So (Kent)
Tony Wroten, Fr (Seattle / Renton < a major point of contention I know)
Gary Bell, Fr (Kent)

Pretty nasty right there, should that squad ever suit up together (and with the likes of Darnell Gant, Justin Holiday and Elston Turner around as seniors), they could easily make the Final Four. On second thought that wouldn't be the lineup b/c that's obviously too perimeter oriented, sub Bell for Gant.

May 15, 2002
I think it's a good sign that the Huskies were able to keep Gaddy in state (didn't he originally sign with Zona? could be thinking of someone else). Washington needs to be able to keep the top recruits from there. I mean they probably would have been final 4 or champions if they had kept all the talent that left the state.

Dec 3, 2005
Absolutely.

Overton plays like he wakes up every morning thinking about one thing and one thing only: making the other team's point guard want to shoot himself. I have no doubt that a Pac-10 player's poll would reveal him the most despised player in the conference, feels great that he's ours. Definitely a big part of the way this year has gone, and we got 2 more years left of this guy.

And about the backcourt, next year they have 253 native and McDonald's All-American Abdul Gaddy coming in, so they should have a sweet 3 guard rotation once again next year (who'll be the odd man out?).

Potential 2012 Washington starting lineup :

Isaiah Thomas, Sr (Tacoma)
Abdul Gaddy, Jr (Tacoma)
Josh Smith, So (Kent)
Tony Wroten, Fr (Seattle / Renton < a major point of contention I know)
Gary Bell, Fr (Kent)

Pretty nasty right there, should that squad ever suit up together (and with the likes of Darnell Gant, Justin Holiday and Elston Turner around as seniors), they could easily make the Final Four. On second thought that wouldn't be the lineup b/c that's obviously too perimeter oriented, sub Bell for Gant.
i would love to see Josh Smith and Wrotten come to the W, shit would be sick. that lineup would just be filthy. but thats a long way away, we'll see if they both commit to UW. ive seen smith play for Kentwood in person and he definately had a ton of potential, hopefully he'll be the next big name to come from Kentwood since Rodney Stuckey

Apr 25, 2002
I think it's a good sign that the Huskies were able to keep Gaddy in state (didn't he originally sign with Zona? could be thinking of someone else). Washington needs to be able to keep the top recruits from there. I mean they probably would have been final 4 or champions if they had kept all the talent that left the state.
True story. It was Gaddy, and you're dead on about the fence around the state. If it ever happens, tournament every year, Final Four someday.

i would love to see Josh Smith and Wrotten come to the W, shit would be sick. that lineup would just be filthy. but thats a long way away, we'll see if they both commit to UW. ive seen smith play for Kentwood in person and he definately had a ton of potential, hopefully he'll be the next big name to come from Kentwood since Rodney Stuckey
If the two of them are ever at UW together = Final Four