proof that SOHH and the eastcoast is scared of the YAY...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
NASA said:
It's always good when people from NY start talking good or bad. It obviously means the sound is getting around and it comes with the territory. When you get big, people start hating...let em'. I'm sure not everyone in Ny has the same opinions as some of these clowns from that board but let's be real alot of cats from NY that post anywhere on any board think their artists are far superior than anyone outside that region. Even though their speaking down on the whole movement I still think it's a good thing....look what happened to the South. It only fuels the fire. Besides, most of them dudes are mad because it's gaining momentum so that means The Bay's doing something right...fuck em.
Yup. NYC rap fans (not ALL of them, but a certain portion) basically just don't like anything not from the East Coast. A good friend of mine lives in Maryland, but has visited NYC at different points since the mid-'90s. He's told me that that's (unfortunately) just the nature of NYC folks in general--not just for music, but for anything (sports, movies, etc). They tend to live in a bubble w/ in their five boroughs and don't want to acknowledge that the other 49 states in America might have something to offer. Sad, but true. I hope E-40 has a big album (finally listened to the Mossie's new one last night and dug it. It's a little different from their first two, but it's cool. Mugzi was particularly good, I thought).

PEACE!

Nov 16, 2005
shit's hilarious.. seems like they riding e-40's dick with all those damn threads. dont understand wtfs the point of creating a new thread bout e-40 every minute.. well at least it helps tone21 by boosting his post count up and up and up! hahahah, just playin, your thread updates on the titles are funny for those of us who are too lazy to go to sohh, like me.

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
Benzo said:
damn, they hatin on 40 somethin vicious

"lol @ the bay areas spokesman being a beached whale who can't speak english."
LMAOOO

WHEN SOHH STARTS HATING LIKE THAT IS ALL GOOD... THEY'RE ALWAYS DISCUSSIN WHATEVER'S RELEVANT... SO TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
whatever you do (if you post in SOHH) do not tell them about SICCNESS....the last thing we need is a bunch of kids from da right coast signing up at siccness just to "play" around and ruin these threads.

like many have said before"fuck them".. and IGNORE them....ignorrant and close minded people are found everywhere especially SOHH.

Discussing anything about music that isn't from NY on SOHH is like talking to a 3 yr old kid.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
lmao @ all these e-40 threads on sohh...shit cracks me up....fuck the haterz the bay is in the area !!

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
ITS ALL GOOD AS LONG AS THEY TALKIN BOUT 40. THEY PULLIN SOME MR. MIGGS SHIT. BLOWIN THE MANS NAME UP. THEY COULD NEVER FUCK WIT 40 THE MAN IS A BOSS. AS LONG AS THEY TALKING THATS ALL WE NEED. SOONER OR LATER THE MAJORITY IS GOING TO COME AROUND AND BE ON IT TOUGH.

AND I ALREADY KNOW HOW THE FEMALES OUT THERE GONNA BE ACTIN - THEY ON THE TIP I ALREADY KNOW. I THINK IM GOING TO BE TAKING A TRIP TO NEW YORK BABY! BUT FIRST IS L.A.