proof that SOHH and the eastcoast is scared of the YAY...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2005
OH YEAH I GUARANTEE ITS A BUNCHA WHITEBOYS FROM SYRACUSE AND VIRGINIA THAT STILL LISTEN TO PETE ROCK TALKIN THAT SHIT, FUCK EM. WE UP THERE WITH ATL, MIAMI, ETC. YA HEARD!!!!!!!! DO THE ROBOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 13, 2006
these niggas is mad cuz the bay gets more play on their radio stations than there rappers. i'm glad they dont like the hyphy shit cuz i wouldn't want to see them game goofy 50 cent followers gettin stupid.

Apr 19, 2005
2OLDFORTHIS said:
OH YEAH I GUARANTEE ITS A BUNCHA WHITEBOYS FROM SYRACUSE AND VIRGINIA THAT STILL LISTEN TO PETE ROCK TALKIN THAT SHIT, FUCK EM. WE UP THERE WITH ATL, MIAMI, ETC. YA HEARD!!!!!!!! DO THE ROBOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stunnamayne415 said:
these niggas is mad cuz the bay gets more play on their radio stations than there rappers. i'm glad they dont like the hyphy shit cuz i wouldn't want to see them game goofy 50 cent followers gettin stupid.
Well, so much for common sense ... :mad:

Apr 19, 2005
westkoastpimp said:
man the east better not fuck with the west

look what happend to biggie

they dont want us to go and take nas(he koo) and gay-z off the planet and 6 feet under

they all haterz
And I didn't think it could get any more ignorant in here ... :rolleyes:

Silly me

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
westkoastpimp said:

they dont want us to go and take nas(he koo) and gay-z off the planet and 6 feet under

they all haterz
what do you mean by "us" you balmy ass licorice basket...

you and i know that you aren't about to mail anybody to heaven... get the fuck out of my house

Sep 27, 2005
SODA~SGC said:
what do you mean by "us" you balmy ass licorice basket...

you and i know that you aren't about to mail anybody to heaven... get the fuck out of my house

lol i was fucking bout dat shit

lmao you guys took dat shit seriuos

not but real we need to get nas or gay-z
lmao

just fucking wiht you guys

yeah but the east is always hating on someone

Feb 11, 2006
tone21 said:
this is stemming off the other thread in here ( http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=177111 ) where people is basically sayin we hate on the east just like they hatin on us..but these mahfuckas at sohh take it to another level, there is an e-40 topic created every hour on the hour...

ok..this is just a a few of the bay hate threads....that ive seen TODAY/YESTERDAY...

TITLES:

"E-40 About To Destroy Hip Hop?"

"Whats that Hot Trash E-40 song they play on Hot 97?"

"i once told yall BAY/YAY Heads are worse than BAMAS "

"Make up your own E-40 line/lines/verse or an E-40 impression "

"Why do rappers like E-40 Exist? Fo ShigodALE my NigodALE"

"This new E-40 song is the worst shiit ever "

"Anyone who supports E-40 and that Hyphy trash.... "

" Vote: E-40's brother on American Idol " ( some kind of video of a fat dude tryin to sing...)

"What's worse than a BAMA? Someone from the BAY"

"In all Seriousness: The Bay Area Is The most Embarassing city for Black People on erf"

"Anyone embarassed that the only way to hit big in hip-hop is to act ignorant? " ( basically slamming crunk and hyphy )

if i had more time or could find a search option i could find 3X as many

all there doin is jus given 40 watta more shine

D

DaSlimReaper

Ya'll need to lock this thread. We look stupid talking about some internet geeks who are 3000 miles away.

Feb 11, 2006
westkoastpimp said:

they all haterz

wow ur fuken ignorant ur talke bout killin sumone over sum damn threads c'mon now be little smarter then that mayne

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
It's always good when people from NY start talking good or bad. It obviously means the sound is getting around and it comes with the territory. When you get big, people start hating...let em'. I'm sure not everyone in Ny has the same opinions as some of these clowns from that board but let's be real alot of cats from NY that post anywhere on any board think their artists are far superior than anyone outside that region. Even though their speaking down on the whole movement I still think it's a good thing....look what happened to the South. It only fuels the fire. Besides, most of them dudes are mad because it's gaining momentum so that means The Bay's doing something right...fuck em.