Pitbulls are weak, its all about...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CcytzO_Loc

Nonstop said:
"trained to fight" as you say, almost NEVER produces people mean dogs (dogs that bite people)...

abused dogs mind you (gun powder, cocaine, beaten, neglected, baited, teased, the shit idiots do to so called "train em to fight") will make any dog people mean.

and i bet that big ass cur will scream like a banshee when you put it up against a champion pit dog

well maybe "trained to kill" would of been better worded for what i was talking about.....and yeah im talking about the foos who "train" their dogs in the manner you speak of......

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
after seeing this thing it made me do a little more research on it. I read that its a hearding dog and used to protect live stock. they can make good pets if properly trained but they can be very ferocious and they recomend not leaving it alone with children cuz if the dog gets too attached to your kids he might attack you. Thats a pretty bad ass dog though, anyone who has one will be forever known as "that muthafucka with the big scary ass dog"

you ever see the Japanese Tosa? Thats a beast too