Pitbulls are weak, its all about...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
speaking of khujo goodie......he's on a track with Kurupt & J Wells that got roscoe on it too, but fucking T-Mo (of all people) kills it.....maybe cuz he only rapped for 8 bars, but that shit was sick.....I think I'll post it in sicctunes

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
damn that dog looks mainey as fuck i need one of those to guard the homestead.

and please no more neverending story reminders.. That has to be the gayest movie ever. Me and my friends used to get high and clown the fuck outta that gay ass movie, whoever made it had a real twisted fucked up brain

Nov 10, 2006
the coolest however have got to be labs.
Labs are great. One of my all time favorite dog is the lab/pit
mix. The playfulness of the lab mixed with the intensity of the pit makes for fun times. However, you need to be a responsible pet owner to own one imo, and unfortunately there are too many pet owners who are not.

I'm not sure about the breeding of wolfs with dogs, but a friend of mine says one of his cat's is half bobcat. It's a huge cat, but I couldn't say 100 it is or is not. If it is doable, then yeah you could make some monstrous home pets.