PEOPLE TALKING BAD ABOUT ISLAM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2002
TO ALL U IGNORENT MOTHERFUCKERS TALKING BAD ABOUT ISLAM LISTEN THE FUCK UP U SENSELESS ASS ATHIEST BASTERDS..ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE...U GUYS TAKE SEP-11TH AND THE HARDSHIPS OF THE MIDDLE EAST AND QUICK TO LABEL IT TERRORISM, U GUYS SAY ''FUCK ALLAH'' STAKHFARALLAH ALLAH MEANS GOD IN ARABIC...SO MANY OF U CHRSTIANS SAY FUCK GOD WHEN U DONT EVEN REALISE IS.. IM BORN PALESTINIAN MUSLIM AND I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND WOULD DIE FOR ISLAM...HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWIN THERE ARE MILLIONS OF TYPICALL MUSLIM GUYS IN THERE MID 20'S WHO WOULD STRAP A FUCKIN BOMB TO THERE BODY AND BLOW THERESELVES UP AND TAKE THE LIVES OF THE MOTHERFUCKIN KAFERS? ITS SCARY ISNT IT.... IN PALESTINE WE AINT GOT NO FUCKIN ARMY. ARAFAT AINT DOIN SHIT FOR OUR COUNTRY ...HOW ELSE DO WE FIGHT? IF U TAKE US ARABS AND COMBINE EM TO U COWARD ASS AMERICANS...WE GOT MORE GUTS AND MORE FUCKIN GLORY THEN ANY RACE ON THE PLANET....ISLAM CANT AND WONT BE STOPED WEATHER U GUYS LIKE IT OR NOT.......WE GONNA BE VICTORIOUS IN THE END. THINK ABOUT IT....U TAKE A 19 YEAR OLD WHITEBOY HERE IN AMERICA AND TELL HIM TO GO TO PALESTINE AND BLOW HISSELF UP FOR THE CAUSE OF STOPPING TERRORISM...THE FUCKIN WHITE BOY AINT GONNA DO IT..HE'S GONNA RATHER WANNA GO LISTEN TO EMINEM WITH HIS WHITE ASS...NOW U TAKE A 19 YEAR OLD PALESTINIAN BOY, TELL HIM TO STRAP A BOMB TO HIS BODY AND GO BLOW UP SOME JEWS FOR THE SAKE OF HIS COUNTRY...HE'S GONNA DO IT AND DEMAND MORE C-4 ON HIS ASS....THINK ABOUT IT FOLKS..ITS A WAR RIGHT NOW EVERYWHERE..........U AMERICANS GOT IT GOOD U GUYS DONT GOTTA KILL YOURSELVES IN ORDER TO WIN WARS U GUYS GOT THE STRONGEST FUCKIN ARMY IN THE WORLD......THINK ABOUT WUT I SAY...AND TO ALL OF U FUCKERS TALKIM SMACK ABOUT ISLAM AND ARABS...THATS JUST SENSELESS BECAUSE I DONT GO AROUND CALLIN BLACK FOLX NIGGERS OR WHITE FOLX CRACKERS AND MEXICANS BEANS AND SO ON...I GOT FRIENDS OF ALL RACE AND RELIGION...ITS 2 BAD WHEN SOMEONE MENTIONS ISLAM YALL QUICK TO LABEL IT TERRORISM..THINK ABOUT WUT I SAID

Jun 11, 2002
I only know one person that this could be directed too. that dumbass napalm. U shouldn't trip on what that retard says. Hes a nobody with a keyboard. hes the only one that said shit like that. he won't meet no one in person cuz hes scared.

Oct 28, 2002
big paqo...ur right..shouldnt tripp offa internet nerds hiding behind the computers talkin cyber smack about religion.

yung..i heard a couple of soldiers of allah tracks..i dont listen to em at all but from the tracks that i heard i can tell u one thing....they rap about there point of view of wuts goin on in the middle east, suicide bombings, children gettin killed, no freedom, just like gangsters rap in there shit they rap about money, sex, drugs, there cars etc etc....theres more to music then the beat and the delivery of the artist...

May 2, 2002
so you think that they are the better people because they will strap a bomb on and blow themselves up along with other innocent people, you have got to be kidding me..
im a white american and ill tell you it does not scare me one bit that some pussy would blow himself up and kill others, all it does is make me laugh cause i realize how dumb they are, and they are just doing what there enemy wants them to do.

Oct 28, 2002
dosia were all created equal i aint sayin im better then u, or that ur better then me, u got this shit twisted if u read what i wrote i didnt say in any way arabs are better then americans.....we just got more guts plain and simple i dont care wut peeps think..now that thats clear..ur sayin that the jewish government likes that there are suicide bombers and that, thats wut isreal wants?
go smoke some crack or somethin

Jun 3, 2002
C'mon now brah..................that'z sum MARK ASS SHIT playa! Any mafucca that gon' strap a bomb to hiz chest and blow up lil' kidz and innocent peepz iz a str8 BITCH! Plain and simple. The only thang theze arabz can do iz bitch ass shit, yall will never go to WAR wit the US.............war meanz troopz on the battle field like WWI and WWII and the Vietnam War, nah mean ?

Though, u do have a point cuzz, there iz sum scary ass americans round the way that iz scared to fight fo hiz country, especially for sum shit that mean nuthin' to them, like the jews and Palastinians lil' squabble.
BUT, when it come down to a mafuccaz family and land, best believe we aint no punkz!! And we gon' strap up and go to war!

Jul 24, 2002
u do got more guts but u stupid too ..think about it u gonna kill urself jus cuz someones tells u to.. now that jus plain dumb.. go ahead kill urself but u aint gonna go to heaven.. aint that tha reason they blow themselves up to be except by god. or aint that what they believe? it cant be for winning no war cuz yall aint gettin no where except deing left and right.shit yall are winning tha war for us

Apr 25, 2002
sgt faWc you said:
COMBINE EM TO U COWARD ASS AMERICANS...
americans the cowards???You gotta be fucking kidding me!!!!!! your the fucks going around blowing yourselfs up killing innocent people. Seems like you guys dont even know what the fuck your doing. I mean WTF are you thinking when you go to a club and blow yourself up, killing innocent people that havent done shit to you?WHO ARE THE COWARDS????
And where ya livin at now? If you say the U.S. your a fuckin JOKE!
and if your in the U.S. hope on a plane and get the fuck out of here, cus we dont want you in our fuckin country. Coward ass bitch.
And Vamps might as well lock this thread, cuz its gonna get heated...

shadow

Sep 13, 2002
you blow your selves up cause ya dumb broke and dirty. end of story. yall aint smart enough to plan shit to get money and make shit better or even try. your wars dont make sense. you kill innocent people and american people in other countries for no reason. your pieces of shit and you will burn in hell period.

Sep 7, 2002
fuck you mothafuckas, All im readin is str8 bullshit.
You wanna talk about killing innocent families?
go learn your fuckin history and dig all of the shit that has happend to us Palistians. Yall ignorant mothafuckaz dont don't what happend back 1948, when they just marched in and slaughtered everyone. example: kicked down doors and chopped us up with axes killing ten of thousands. Or in Sabra Beirut Lebanon 82 (after we got booted out they tried to finish us off) Thats a portion of what happend. Believe me, the list goes on and on.

So those two examples rite there aint an act of terrorism? Is using jets, tanks, battleships to kill those innocents (american Arms by Israeli hands)justified? Those bombs that we use is the only weapon we got to defend ourselves, our human and moral rights. its obvious you mothafuckas is brain washed by the media, and you believe everything you hear. You speakin bad about my people. yall dont even know whats goin on out there, all you guys doin is stereotypin.

To the person who said US runs the show and is the police of the world or some bullshit. For the time being you're right. But remember this, What goes up must come down. That shit aint gonna last forever.

fuck this internet shit, i take those comments and negative insults personnal. If you got some shit you wanna get off your chest. Feel free to call.

949-305-8277 ask Ghassan

otherwise shut the fuck up

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
Sgt--you are a sterling example of the "religion of peace" ***Searching my Quran and researching the hadith for where it orders peace-loving Muslims to strap themselves with dynamite and blow civilian infidels and 'people of the Book'***
You and I agree on one thing though, the Grandfather of Terrorism himelf, Hitler Arafat, doesn't do shit for your people.
Seriously though dude, my country(America), is decadent for sure and you should leave while you still can! America is far too free a place for a 'pure' Muslim like yourself. Imagine the gall of us Americans thinking we are actually free to voice dissent without being sentenced to death by your Fatah movement, some retarded Mullah, or some crazy Ayatollah. So now is your chance, before you're polluted any further by the 'infidel' technology, get off the internet and join the Martyrs Brigage,Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, Hamas, or some other organization practicing the 'religion of peace'