PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR THURSDAYS!!! TOMORROW NIGHT @ CLUB 101!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
Gotham City said:
Hold on Pimpin'. . . I never said "All night". Lol. We got (4) 1.75LTR. of that Silver P. That's real talk. When that's gone then, the bar is gon' do what it do. But, I'm true to my word. If I say it's gon' be Patron and bitches. Then, that's what it is.

When niggas party with me. . .it's a House party. . .When you go to a House party it's liquor there!!! And, they just pour you a drink. When that's gone then, niggas make a liquor store run. In this case, we fucks with the bar after that Pimp. But, (4) 1.75LTR. is a thang. That's a lot of shit.

You get that Patron at Costco???!!! It was like 80 bucks for the big fuckin bottles, and they had a SHITLOAD of em last time I was there

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
Huh? What? Don't you niggas ever doubt me. My balls my word. Live by it. . .Die by it. 300 + people. Bitches, bitches, bitches. . .everywhere. Big ones, small ones, skinny ones, thick ones, everywhere. However you wanted it!!! I'll post pics later!!!

And, like I said "FREE SHOTS OF PATRON" until the bottles we bought was gone!!!

It's Money Motivated niggas. . .catch up. . .Fastlane hustle. . .pushin' through the cone zone where the fines is double. . .Speedin'!!!

We live like we tryin' to fit life into one night!!!

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
Lol. As long as you enjoyed yourself, had good time and made it to wherever you was going safely. . .It was a success as far as I'm concerned. . .Ya dig. You gon' always have a good time fucking with Money Motivated. And, I definitely appreciate you coming man. Yeeh!!!

V.Jones

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
All 4 the Bay said:
Edit: I heard fights broke out and hella shit got broken. Thats what I heard through the grape vine.

Yeah, in San Rafael, with police cars in the parking lot making sure everybody leaves and there's no loittering. Riiiigggghhhtttt. . .Be serious homie. I put my reputation on the line whenever I do something. . .and I personally see to it that everything is bullshit free.

So, you must be talking about Club 17 in Oakland last night. Not Party like a Rockstar @ Club 101!!!

Apr 5, 2005
Gotham City said:
Yeah, in San Rafael, with police cars in the parking lot making sure everybody leaves and there's no loittering. Riiiigggghhhtttt. . .Be serious homie. I put my reputation on the line whenever I do something. . .and I personally see to it that everything is bullshit free.

So, you must be talking about Club 17 in Oakland last night. Not Party like a Rockstar @ Club 101!!!

My boy was there he told me all about it. He said females and dudes were fighting. I heard the mirror at the entrance got smashed! dont kid yourself bro.

Nov 7, 2005
Gotham City said:
Nigga you know you far from a fan baby. . .All I got to know is that you in the building man and I'm straight. . .I know it's gon' be a night of my 3 favorite "P's" . . .PAPER, PIMPIN' AND PUSSY!!!
i'm fucking with you next week for sure

Nov 7, 2005
All 4 the Bay said:
My boy was there he told me all about it. He said females and dudes were fighting. I heard the mirror at the entrance got smashed! dont kid yourself bro.
and all this happened and the host did not see an of it? sounds farfetched. gotham is my comrade and he would have been in the middle of it putting a stop to any of that